Most horrible person in Westeros

StannisandDaeny

An 12 year old more evil than Vargo Hoath and she killed no one ...

Well, at least Joffrey outranks Sansa (barely).

Though it's a little bit sick that she's ahead of Hoat, Amory Lorch, Euron Greyjoy, Rorge, Biter, and the Great Masters of Meereen. (Along with various child molesters and people-burners, etc.)

... and speaking of "No One" she isn't even on this list and her hands are as bloody as a red velvet cake. ...

Arya No One Stark!

She belongs here more than Sansa in my opinion.

Neither of them belong. Arya was a hunted child in a war zone, who did what she had to do to survive, including taking refuge with the FM when that was literally the only place she could escape to. She'd rather kill than be killed, but that's hardly unusual, and I don't think it really qualifies her for the same category as Ramsay, Gregor, Littlefinger, Tywin, Qyburn, etc., or Rorge, Biter, and the Great Masters.

If you think that her killing Daeron the deserter or the insurance salesman qualifies her for this league, I'll repost the defense I wrote of her in another thread.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Maester Luwin. Too deliberately set out to crush a poor crippled child's dreams of magic, that takes an incredibly twisted and sinister mind.

Ramsay isn't a coward.

He attacks a superior armed force in ACOK (Ser Rodrick's army) and is eager to go to battle with Stannis in ADWD. He also has the balls to stand up to his old man

I actually don't think he's capable of feeling "fear" the way a normal person would. Roose even says that he should fear more, like he does, to stay alive. Gregor's probably the same way - they aren't "brave" because they can't feel real fear, just like they can't feel empathy or compassion

In my country we have a saying that goes like "A thief is guilty, but the guy who's standing there watching to see if no one shows up is equally guilty".

This to say that, yes, Gregor and Ramsay are utterly vile and despicable and give me the chills, but the ones who could do anything about most of their behaviour don't - Tywin and Roose. Tywin actually uses Gregor's worst traits to serve his needs to benefit his side on the war. (Roose gets the tiny benefit of actually acknowledging his bastard's is the devil unleashed).

So yeah, Tywin and Roose first on the list for me.... followed by Ramsay and Gregor and Qyburn (psycho psycho pyscho).

Well, at least Joffrey outranks Sansa (barely).

Though it's a little bit sick that she's ahead of Hoat, Amory Lorch, Euron Greyjoy, Rorge, Biter, and the Great Masters of Meereen. (Along with various child molesters and people-burners, etc.)

Neither of them belong. Arya was a hunted child in a war zone, who did what she had to do to survive, including taking refuge with the FM when that was literally the only place she could escape to. She'd rather kill than be killed, but that's hardly unusual, and I don't think it really qualifies her for the same category as Ramsay, Gregor, Littlefinger, Tywin, Qyburn, etc., or Rorge, Biter, and the Great Masters.

If you think that her killing Daeron the deserter or the insurance salesman qualifies her for this league, I'll repost the defense I wrote of her in another thread.

I probably saw it as I stated in another thread that was not hers to do, she wasn't the lord or lady of Winterfell.

And to be a bit clear I stated Arya more to point out how bogus it is for Sansa to be on here, if your not going to include the cool unrealistic assassin chick.

I would not put either on this list.

Euron is also critically underranked on this list. The guy will probably have a long list of atrocities by the time the series is done. Everyone who's met him is scared shitless of him, and likely for good reason.

He'll move up once The Winds of Winter comes around. Euron has had little screen time in the books.

If Dareon hadn't spent all that money Aemon may have lived (a bit longer). He's indirectly responsible for his death so I think Arya did a good job slitting his throat. GRRM doesn't really seem to like bards does he? Almost all of them are portrayed as assholes and even those who are not often suffer horrible fates (Marrilion, Dareon, the Blue Bard, the one Tyrion had killed...). Tom Sevenstrings had better mind his head!

Euron I would say has the best average screen time / admittance or commission of horrible deeds ratio up till now, I'm sure he'll make it.

Time for a league update!

1. Ramsay Snow 139

2. Gregor Clegane 61

3. Littlefinger 35

4. Tywin Lannister 26

5. Qyburn 24

6. Roose Bolton 17

7. Cersei Lannister 16

8. Craster 15

9. Joffrey Lannister 14 Walder Frey 14

10. Vargo Hoat 12

11. Sansa Stark 8 Varys 8

12. Euron Greyjoy 6

13. Melisandre 5

14. Amory Lorch 4, Euron Biter 4 Varamyr Sixskins 4

15. Gerold Hightower 3, Great Maesters of Meereen 3, Grandmaester Pycelle 3, Tyrion Lannister 3, Stannis Baratheon 3, Maester Aemon 3, Barristan Selmy 3, Chett 3, Arya Stark 3, Maester Luwin 3

16. Lyn Corbray 2, Jon Darry 2, Meryn Trant 2, Rorge 2, Septon Utt 2, Polliver 2

17. Oswell Whent 1, Jeyne Westerling 1, Mandon Moore 1

Most notably, Tywin has managed to surpass Qyburn. Roose has also worked his way up, and Joffrey has gotten ahead of most of the pack. Euron is also slowly moving up the list. Maester Luwin, of all people, finds himself in some strange company, and wonders what Arya is doing there. She can't answer that either.

And to be a bit clear I stated Arya more to point out how bogus it is for Sansa to be on here, if your not going to include the cool unrealistic assassin chick.

I would not put either on this list.

We agree on on this much, then. Whoever's voting for Sansa is either joking, trolling or has some serious mental health issues.

Though I'm still sad to see her little sister up there now too.

Archived