Who are your top four characters?

TheLastHero

1) Littlefinger. My favorite character by far, though I do hope he gets a satisfying comeuppance. But reading about his plots is just too damn fun :D

2) Tyrion. A bit cliché, but he's usually just so delicious to read.

3) Dany (gasp!). Yeah, I usually have a lot of fun reading Dany. It only really got slow for me in ADWD, tbh, and even then it was still decent.

4) Arya. Another character that I just find fascinating to read. Loved her chapters in Braavos, no matter what anyone else says :)

(In no order)

Sansa: She has such a unique kind of strength. Not only that, but we also get to see her completely evolve over the course of the books; she has the potential to be a huge player in the game if she keeps going at this rate.

Jaime: In the first two books I loved Jaime's snarky and arrogant attitude, though I didn't really like him, so to say. SoS showed us that he has some depth and that he's actually a complex guy.

Theon: Gods. I have so many complicated feelings for this guy. I- I just can't.

Sandor: He's mean, he's vulgar, he's a monsterous fighter; yet he's a nice guy deep down inside.

Seven hells, I wouldn't want to be anyone in Westeros.

EDIT: I'm so devastated that I coudn't add Arya and Petyr to this list. Alas, you called for only four.

• 11 months later...

1) Tyrion-If I really need to explain why I would chose Tyrion, you haven't been reading closely. 2) Jaqen H'gar-valar morghulis.

3) Daenerys-the Mother of Dragons, the Sacker of Cities, the Breaker of Chains.

4) Tywin-even though he died, he died a badass.

Arya Stark- I loved her from the start and root for her to avenge her family.

Robb Stark- Every decent story needs a tragic character :crying:

Jon Snow- I like all the theories surrounding him and he's the closest thing the story has to a hero without being perfect.

Dany- I love/hate her, it depends on the book really.

(I hate to admit it but the whitewashing of Tyrion on the show sways my opinion of him so he's my favourite character on the show- I can't help it!)

So many to chose from but the four I think of first...

1. Jon (nice and easy, hard not to like him)

2. Tyrion (funny little fucker, decent character for a Lion too)

3. Victarion (something interesting about this jumped up pirate)

4. Daario (cocky mo'fo but has backed it up so far... and he's had a bit of Dany so I take my hat off to him)

I couldn't pick which one I'd rather be though.

***special mention to big Sandor, Samwell, Ayra and Davos each could of made my list***

Archived