Outrageous Lies About The Previous Poster.

Dad

Gande is Gregor's (Clegane) paramour. She was the one that told him that Sandor had his toy and where to find him and she was the one that built the fire he used for Sandor's "face lift".

JQC was talking the truth about Gande. :cool4:

Oooooo you guys are good :rofl:

Buckwheat is truthfully one of the last tully tabbies of Endor

Myrish Swamp Thing is obsessed with Davos Seaworth and Howland Reed. Most of his days are spent franticaly attempting to perfect a frog and onion in Myr sauce meal he is convinced will be the deciding factor that will allow his Lord and one true King Howland Reed to claim the Iron Throne and usher in a thousand years of frogs and onions for all of Westeros.

Now, Visen! You are supposed to be telling outrageous LIES~`` :P

Gin is the only descendent of a well-known, early 20th century manufacturing philanthropist. She spends her days hanging out in Westeros searching for the meaning of life and her nights living as a 1990's retro-goth.

Now, Visen! You are supposed to be telling outrageous LIES~`` :P

Gin is the only descendent of a well-known, early 20th century manufacturing philanthropist. She spends her days hanging out in Westeros searching for the meaning of life and her nights living as a 1990's retro-goth.

Now that's not fair Becca , a lot of that was true :P well soughta

Becca , is a secret Necromancer that brung Lyanna Stark to life after a vortex appeared and lead her to Westeros ... She was part of the plan to transform Lyanna into Quiathe ... Then her mind was wiped , and she is now terribly confused on what I just said as she does not recall those series of events

JQC thrives on competition and supports herself by selling BOTH Avon AND MaryKay beauty products. She laughs the hardest when both lose market shares in cosmetics to the Dollar Beauty store.

Gan is irw Maya the Bee and she tooked a human form to dominate the world and create a bee/human hybrid race. She enjoys honey cake,pancakes with honey, honey duck and honey glazed ham. She hates chocolate and strawberries.

Gin, if any of that is true, you might want to avoid BlackBear! LOL!

Gin, if any of that is true, you might want to avoid BlackBear! LOL!

Hahaha :) I do like honey though .....

Becca enjoys her Sunday's by eating gherkins and gnomes as there are too many in her garden :P

Steve Stark was born in a gulag in Siberia. He survived the bitter cold of the winters by stomping wolves to death and stitching together coats from their fur. When he was released from the gulag upon reaching maturity he was given a bottle of vodka and a rifle with 8 rounds of ammunition. He traded the vodka for a new hat and began hunting wolves professionally. He was known as Russia's foremost wolf hunter until the day he died in October of 1976.

Nerolunar is a 53 year old Somali pirate, who passes the time during those long boring hours waiting for a ransom to be paid by posting on various websites including, ASoIaF sites , My Little Pony sites and several alien abduction sites. Nerolunar also has an unhealthy obsession with gansta rap, specifically with Snopp Dog and NWA.

Nerolunar also doesn't make any effort at all to recycle, ever.

Winterz wants to be New Zealand's next top model so said person can just buy Pokemon cards that can beat everyone else :P

Nah man nah... Aragorn not Frodo

I don't see how people find Frodo attractive , I just ... Never mind :P

Archived