Outrageous Lies About The Previous Poster.

Dad

Toxspecific works for the IRS, is a secret member of the Alice in Wonderland fan club (the G-rated one) and recently had an affair with what's left of Barbara Streisand.

WitchyBex is the witch of Lannisport, to speak her name is to rain ruin upon you and yours. Lord Tywin made this error once, in jest, when he was but a boy of ten. Witchy has punished the Lannister family ever since. All the misfortune that has befallen this once great house, the loss of Gerion, the fates of Tywin and Kevan, the incest of Jamie and Cersi. Her most proud accomplishments are, Tyrion's imp stature and the loss of Ser Jamie's hand, all her doing. Her cackling laughter is often heard in the night after a tragedy has befallen any Lannister.

She is thought to be the older sister to the Ghost of High Heart.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Castellan's avatar is actually photoshopped from a real picture of him. He lives in Alaska as a dog musher and grows those fabulous whiskers to show off in competitions so he can attract lady kodiak bears.

Oh sorry...I was supposed to lie about Bran....I guess I'll do a two for one!

Bran's secret ambition is to bring back roller-disco.

WitchyBex has a passion for things out of her reach.. Be satisfied :P

LOL. NeroLunar....you are supposed to tell lies. Me being satisfied would be an outrageous lie :D

JQC spends all spare money playing the lottery. Lies about saving for retirement because she knows the *BIG WIN* is coming. Took out not one, but two mortgages on the house to finance this conviction.....

Bex is really a superhero .I was told to come here and say this to her "With great powers comes great responsiblities".So that she could understand the true meaning of her abilties and return to her journey of saving the universe.

*Stunned into silence by the truth of Bran's words* Wow Bran....can I sig that?

Archived