Jon Snow marries Daenerys Targareyen

I think she'll be forced into marrying him -- hence why she is definitely not enjoying the sex! I really, really, really hope I'm wrong.

I remain firm in the belief she is only marrying one more time since she has already married twice. It just seems too incongruous for "the child of three" to have more (or less) than three husbands.

1. Targaryens are not immune to fire. If Dany is immune to fire (which is by no means confirmed, although she is definitely immune to fire in the HBO show), it is likely because of something else, not because she is a Targaryen. Targaryens can be burned.

2. Daenerys has three dragons. She's not going to let Aegon take two wives -- she'll be taking two husbands.

I didn't say the Targaryens were immune to fire. Daenerys can be burned we all know that, be she heals pretty fast. Jon Snow burned his hand in AGoT and as of ADwD it has yet to heal completely.

Let me be more clear: Dragon riders cannot be consumed by flames. Daenerys is one and there are two others. I"m assuming Aegon is the second and there is a third.

As for your second point, I know Danny likes to ride the black dragon but I don't think she's strickly dickly. So it's possible that she may take a husband and a wife.

I didn't say the Targaryens were immune to fire. Daenerys can be burned we all know that, be she heals pretty fast. Jon Snow burned his hand in AGoT and as of ADwD it has yet to heal completely.

Let me be more clear: Dragon riders cannot be consumed by flames. Daenerys is one and there are two others. I"m assuming Aegon is the second and there is a third.

As for your second point, I know Danny likes to ride the black dragon but I don't think she's strickly dickly. So it's possible that she may take a husband and a wife.

I don't really think it's important that Jon and Dany have different recovery rates. In addition, we don't know that dragon riders cannot be consumed by flames. I'm still not sure what to make of Dany's "immunity" to fire, but if she is immune to fire then I imagine it's more to do with her being the MOTHER of dragons as opposed to being a dragon rider. After all, if the Fighting Pits show her as being immune to fire (note - not trying to say that she was immune to fire in this chapter, just hypothetical), it can't be because she was a dragon rider because she hadn't already ridden Drogon.

Dany is not bisexual. This has been made clear to us.

There is absolutely nothing to back this up. Rhaenyra Targaryen was a dragon-rider and I'm pretty sure she burned well enough.

Whilst I agree with you, didn't she get eaten by a dragon? Sure, they're fire made flesh, but I guess the teeth also played a part in her death? :P

Whilst I agree with you, didn't she get eaten by a dragon? Sure, they're fire made flesh, but I guess the teeth also played a part in her death? :P

Only dragons and men eat cooked meat, he [Viserys] had said.

I doubt the dragon would have eaten her unless she was actually cooked. I know you don't really believe this and are being contrary for the lulz, but really.

I will back up Apple on this. Dragons will not eat raw meat, Drogon in the pit and in the field. Fire then eat.

Honestly I kind of hope Martin throws a curveball and surprises everyone by having Jon be actually dead. After all that talk we get of his alleged "unpredictability," that would be a real validation of the claim. And let's face it: he's not a bad guy, but he's kind of ... boring.

I'd rather Dany wind up with someone a touch more interesting, frankly.

There is absolutely nothing to back this up. Rhaenyra Targaryen was a dragon-rider and I'm pretty sure she burned well enough.

No there isn't. I'm just using the powers of deduction. Like you just did. I'm not saying they can't burn (if I did, that's not what I meant because Daenerys has burned twice). I'm saying fire won't kill them.

No there isn't. I'm just using the powers of deduction. Like you just did. I'm not saying they can't burn (if I did, that's not what I meant because Daenerys has burned twice). I'm saying fire won't kill them.

Right. Except that we have multiple instances of Targaryens — including dragon-riders like Rhaenyra — dying because of fires and/or extreme heat. So this idea has nothing to it, sorry.

I don't even get why Jon would marry Dany.

"Oh, so I'm a Targaryen bastard? Hmm. Off to marry my half-sister, I guess."

Dany is Jon's aunt not half-sister, Dany's father is Aerys while Jon's is Rhaegar, Dany's brother.

There is speculation that Rhaegar married Lyanna taking precedent from Aegon the Conqueror who took two wives, so that would make Jon legitimate.

Somewhere I saw a list of the ruling Kings of Westeros and the list ended with Daenerys I . Has anyone else seen that list?

I have no idea who Dany will marry but the Aria of Ice and Fire, I think will satisfy all.

Somewhere I saw a list of the ruling Kings of Westeros and the list ended with Daenerys I . Has anyone else seen that list?

I have no idea who Dany will marry but the Aria of Ice and Fire, I think will satisfy all.

I haven't seen it but I highly doubt it's legit. I wouldn't put any stock in it.

Archived