Too many slanderous terms used to degrade women/ Penny for your thoughts

Cam'Ron

For the most part, girls, they're just as erogenous as us guys, they're just not as vulgar about it. guys have no problem admiting they want to mess around & whatever whatever. Girls, they don't want to seem promiscuous, fergalicious, or whatever label you deem appropriate to insert here.

Lets take a look at our society, people, a guy could bang 20 chicks & we're all giving ourselves high 5s and contructive criticism. If a girl does that it's game over, shes loving the crew.

Guys would actually benefit if there wasn't so much degradation towards women having sex with multiple persons. Would you rather call them rude names that give you peverse satisfation? Or mayhaps possibly, maybe, feasibly, perhaps even conceivably...LITERALLY have increased odds of bedding a girl in day to day life. (harder for us mere mortals that aren't muscled like Robert Baratheon, I believe his best friend, Eddard Stark, described him as 'muscled like a maidens fantasy'...suspicious indeed, that, yes. Definitely felt some awkward sexual tension between those two..But where was I?

Seriously. YOU could stop this 'me not having sex makes me a classy women' epidemic just by remaining passive, compliant and most importantly, flaccid. Excuse me? denying yourself lifes pleasures makes you 'classy'? Nuh-uh! I believe your just missing out on one of lifes gratifications. Just so!

Apply some logic. Boy is attracted to girl. Girl is attracted to boy. Girl doesn't put on, as not to be seen as an unrestrained wanton. Boy = sadpandaface Girl = I repressed my urges, GO, GIRL POWER!!! SUPERSAIYIN3!!(etc, etc). It's as if they imagine this empowers women everywhere, by resisting temptation. I wish to take away.. that particular said power. Make any sense whatsoever..? ..No?

Okay let me try put this in laymans terms, (not like I have a proper profession or anything as I am but *quote on quote* "young..and know little of the ways of war" (note: Though I believe the girl that used said quote is a totally sarcastic shameless wanton that was/IS getting it on with her associate sellsword captain who has a BLUE BEARD..Ok I'm insanely jealous but come on son. Women and their gross negligent choices ..that girl better grow up & show some character progression, or i'll bring a 9mm to her face) ...Where was I..Yes.

Say if we were able to..reverse the damages mankind has done from the hippee era onward, and revert it so someway so we could use it to easily accomplish sex with multiple different women in a definitive space of time, wouldn't that be something? And a big part of that is to stop the disgrace...the infamy..nay, THE SHAME of women having sex with multiple partners and for them to remain unlabelled, unbranded and for gods sake unTrademark TM signed.

So this post is for all those female philanders out there, you know who you are, who don't care what names guys pin next to the nipples on your breastplate. Hopefully I've got the point across, and I wish I could say posting this musing was fun. In all actuality I was all but forced into this.

It all started with a dream...nay, nightmare I had last night whence an unreasonable silver-haired girl of around 17 years clad scantily in 3 inch high heels, stockings, and a see-through devil wears Taryargen dress- abruptly thrust a 9mm pistol in my face and yelled "STOP DEMEANING WOMEN, WILLIAM "- Or something to that effect - then promptly shot me, wherein I proceeded to awaken, get out my laptop, open wordpad and began typing furiously about said incident. And thus my newfound conviction had begin.

So. Tell me ladies & gentlemen. Is this in the realm of realism? I believe it dons the intrigue, huggermugger and audacity to work.

Women have been wanting to be freed from the oppression of their sexual desires since nigh on the dawn of days! Whose with me to usher on the dawn of a NEW ERA, at the end of this year I plan to have women around the world, under one banner, their leader, Ser William Pimpsey, First of his Name shall rise up and conquer the hapless impotence of women everywhere!

We all basically agree that slut-shaming is bad. I know you said you are young, but these are not novel ideas and this is badly overwritten and in a few cases unintelligible.

So. Tell me ladies & gentlemen. Is this in the realm of realism? I believe it dons the intrigue, huggermugger and audacity to work.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Meh, if it's anything the western world doesn't need to become it's even more promiscous. If you have such troubles getting laid, you must live in a very small city or something. Even then shouldn't even the most basic clubs have at least a couple of women who... aren't too hard to convince regarding sleepovers?

I propose that, in the interests of gender equality, we also refrain from player-shaming. In my circle of friends, slut-shaming is relatively rare. Yet, that is not the case with women talking about men. Often, rumors are spread about their player ways with a tone of disapproval. Indeed, I have myself been a victim of such. Player-shaming is everywhere, and I think publicly approved of in a way that slut-shaming is not.

I propose that, in the interests of gender equality, we also refrain from player-shaming. In my circle of friends, slut-shaming is relatively rare. Yet, that is not the case with women talking about men. Often, rumors are spread about their player ways with a tone of disapproval. Indeed, I have myself been a victim of such. Player-shaming is everywhere, and I think publicly approved of in a way that slut-shaming is not.

subtlety 7/10

Apply some logic. Boy is attracted to girl. Girl is attracted to boy. Girl doesn't put on, as not to be seen as an unrestrained wanton. Boy = sadpandaface Girl = I repressed my urges, GO, GIRL POWER!!! SUPERSAIYIN3!!(etc, etc). It's as if they imagine this empowers women everywhere, by resisting temptation. I wish to take away.. that particular said power. Make any sense whatsoever..? ..No?

Girls are not not having sex with you because they're afraid of slut shaming.

Archived