TTTNE 351 - the accidental win

the maid of woodlynne

@Sci - I just realized I may have offended you - I think I've done this twice now...

When I say, "Shut up!", I mean, "Get out of here!" You probably already know this, but am worried I have offended you. If I have please accept my apologies. I think I did it at Fragile Bird, too. :frown5:

Just tell me to shut up. :D

Shut up!

Of course by this I mean that you're not offensive :D I couldn't resist :blushing:

Im not newsun on twitter. And I don't mean to be rude, but you wouldn't want to follow me :P. I just tweet boring teenager stuff :D

:lol: no worries! I'll unfollow this Newsun I found there then!

We have a Bards Facebook group, mostly for talking shit, and Fragile Bird has another one too, both with just people from here. I mostly use Facebook for posting crap and informing everyone about my fascinating life :lol:

I can't believe it's less than a month until TitanCon! Definitely getting nervous now :uhoh:

Ah well, I think I'm gonna create anew account then. Does anyone know, can you create an account using say, an alias?

@ES, yeah +500 "friends" - emphasis on the quotation marks! :D

Ah well, I think I'm gonna create anew account then. Does anyone know, can you create an account using say, an alias?

@ES, yeah +500 "friends" - emphasis on the quotation marks! :D

Uh they tend to check up on you and make sure you're real. Dena from here tried it before and she was asked for a mobile number, which I found weird, but her account was fake and she barely used it so :dunno: But if you have a different name but use it as everyone else does, I'm sure it shouldn't be a problem.

Eira, ES, and sci: you guys were too kind on the shy thread. I was going to reply there but I wouldnt be able to forgive myself if I derailed two threads in a single day. But yeah, you're too kind. And I don't take compliments well. And now let's drop the subject altogether. :blushing:

I have 34 first cousins (soon to be 35) and those first cousins have roughly 33 kids (first cousins once removed?).

So make that almost 70 close cousins... Eek!

I have so many cuz my dad had kids relatively later in life compared to his siblings, and most of his siblings are older than him. My dad doesn't have grand kids yet and his younger sister is a great grandma O_o.

Are you sure you're not Puerto Rican?? I have 33 first cousins. :lol:

@Sci - I just realized I may have offended you - I think I've done this twice now...

When I say, "Shut up!", I mean, "Get out of here!" You probably already know this, but am worried I have offended you. If I have please accept my apologies. I think I did it at Fragile Bird, too. :frown5:

Just tell me to shut up. :D

I say Shut up all the time, except that I usually say SHUT UP!!! like that. That is my ultra excited thing to say, like when Turinqui-Calima saw Nikolaj Coster-Waldau on the street, like two feet from her. That was a SHUT UP worthy moment. I said that by six degrees of separation I could now say that I shared the same forum with someone who was oh so close to that hunk-o-rama.

I'm making it official: I will be in London, from Thursday, October 25 until Nov. 1st. If anyone is interested, we can get together!! I'm counting on Drac and Kissdbyfire so far. I want to meet all of you!!!! :)

I'm making it official: I will be in London, from Thursday, October 25 until Nov. 1st. If anyone is interested, we can get together!! I'm counting on Drac and Kissdbyfire so far. I want to meet all of you!!!! :)

I believe my half term is from the 29th-5th, but I don't think I'm in on Fridays, so *technically* I should be off from the 26th. Therefore, I can come up that weekend :D But I'm waiting for definite confirmation from my tutor about the dates.

I believe my half term is from the 29th-5th, but I don't think I'm in on Fridays, so *technically* I should be off from the 26th. Therefore, I can come up that weekend :D But I'm waiting for definite confirmation from my tutor about the dates.

I just posted on BwB. I feel like I'm on the group to be picked up for volleyball. What if no one picks me? If no one picks me, then you and Kissd and my friend and I will have a blast anyway!!! :)

Hi Everything. i had an awesum package waiting for me when I got home, from Awesum merchandise and yes hte contents where most definatly awesum because of the awesum design created by the most awesum spammer who is like totally awesum and I love her awesumly.

:blush: I love you awesomely, too! :kiss:

I'm dying to see them! Please tell me the lines and text are all nice n crisp. Because if they're not, someone at AM is due for an awesome ass-kicking (maid style).

Archived