TTTNE 351 - the accidental win

the maid of woodlynne

Hi! I'm back! I liked the movie, but it was or seemed long. I refuse to believe that there won't be any more Batman movies. Btw, we were the only three people in the whole theater. We took our youngest son to see it with us. He had already seen it and wanted to watch it with us anyway. :)

I agree! I liked the picture and appreciate you posting it to the gallery, but I'm rather sad to find out that you are not actually my elder sister. Oh well, I can pretend.

You aren't older than me, though, right? Remember, I'm 51.

You aren't older than me, though, right? Remember, I'm 51.

what? sorry I can't read anything that small. Wait, let me go get my reading glasses....

haha! actually, I was joking because many times I've read Elder Sister's posts and they sound like something I or my sister would write. And I kid that maybe my actual older sister was posting on here, unbeknownst to me.

Hi! I'm back! I liked the movie, but it was or seemed long. I refuse to believe that there won't be any more Batman movies. Btw, we were the only three people in the whole theater. We took our youngest son to see it with us. He had already seen it and wanted to watch it with us anyway. :)

it's like a private showing!

Whoah, Elder Sister. That is one gorgeous pic.

Oh, stop it. But thanks very kindly. :)

wasn't kidding.

Lol, after seeing your picture, Elder Sister, I am determined never to post mine! All those beautiful people in the BWB. I just don't fit in. Ah well.

Hey spam family love you all

Good news I got an IPhone 4 today not the s cause my mom as it and siri annoys me. So I just got the regular one yay

Also we managed to buy our first house today for out new business "Restart Homes LLC." so we are going to pay off the back taxes owed on that and rent it out to a faimly and use a mortgage to increase our capital so we can buy our second and third house

Anyways busy day tomorrow night spa miss

GO COWBOYS!!! FOOTBALL RULES!!

So you're my spam mom, she's your spam sister, so she's my spam aunt?

That pic of you is adorable! You are so cute.

Can I be you spamauntie too? Or perhaps spamolder cousin?

Or annoying spamneighbour?

Hey spam family love you all

Good news I got an IPhone 4 today not the s cause my mom as it and siri annoys me. So I just got the regular one yay

Also we managed to buy our first house today for out new business "Restart Homes LLC." so we are going to pay off the back taxes owed on that and rent it out to a faimly and use a mortgage to increase our capital so we can buy our second and third house

Anyways busy day tomorrow night spa miss

GO COWBOYS!!! FOOTBALL RULES!!

Hi Ser Alek the Genuine! Gotta change your name now :)

Good luck with the business.

:grouphug:

I'm letting my hair grow, and I want it to grow faster!

I had long pretty hair before but cut it really short a few years ago and kept it short since. I feel it's time to have it back now.

Yikes, my insomnia is keeping me up. I'll be as sleepy as you in a few hours!

Uh insomnia sucks! I know how you feel all too well... This thread seems full of people with the same issues really.

I wonder if there is some correlation between insomnia - awesomeness :lol:

Archived