TTTNE 351 - the accidental win

the maid of woodlynne

I love having good news to share. :D

I'm in on the noon-8pm team. Had a good meeting with the dept head. She had some very nice things to say about me and she's glad to have me on board. Things are still in the planning stages, with a target of 60-90 days until launch. I'm looking forward to it.

My pal delivered the T-shirts for the surprise party this morning. They look awesome. I will spend the next 2 nights assembling gift bags - really excited for the party this weekend. It feels great to be helping out.

Hope everyone else is having a good day. :grouphug: for those in need (just in case).

Pebs, I love your new avi!

Its awesum :thumbsup: and very simmilar to the awesum things that arrive today.

Oh, good. I was afraid you were mad at me. Besides making ME sad, I would not have access to lovely cakes anymore. :crying:

Btw, what is an Egame? And have I been in it and didn't know it?

I guess you're figuring out that I am kind of a ditz. Sorry.

Hmmm we can never be mad at anyone here. but I really really do hope my cake thread is still open. or at least not deleated. although I do admit that maybe that thread is not good for my waistline

I love having good news to share. :D

I'm in on the noon-8pm team. Had a good meeting with the dept head. She had some very nice things to say about me and she's glad to have me on board. Things are still in the planning stages, with a target of 60-90 days until launch. I'm looking forward to it.

My pal delivered the T-shirts for the surprise party this morning. They look awesome. I will spend the next 2 nights assembling gift bags - really excited for the party this weekend. It feels great to be helping out.

Hope everyone else is having a good day. :grouphug: for those in need (just in case).

I love you. sending much awesume good vibes your way.

Am I the only one with a secret love for Sheldon Cooper?

NO! You are not alone! Shelly :wub:

Hi Everything. i had an awesum package waiting for me when I got home, from Awesum merchandise and yes hte contents where most definatly awesum because of the awesum design created by the most awesum spammer who is like totally awesum and I love her awesumly.

Could it be? The Hugged by Pebbles? That is awesum!

Newsun, you didn't tell me your 'handle'... Hmmm was it on purpose? :lol:

I'm there too, @kissdbyfire. :)

ES, I was on FB but I didn't really like being found by people who I did not care to be found by. Does that even make any sense? So I deleted my account. I have been contemplating opening one, though. :)

@sciborg2, but i'm not very interesting, I just retweet stuff other people put up.

Shut up! I bet you're tweeting all sorts of fun stuff. You have a reputation to keep up, after all.

@kissd- I did the same thing. I deleted my account. I wound up with 500 friends and it was just annoying.

I have 34 first cousins (soon to be 35) and those first cousins have roughly 33 kids (first cousins once removed?).

So make that almost 70 close cousins... Eek!

I have so many cuz my dad had kids relatively later in life compared to his siblings, and most of his siblings are older than him. My dad doesn't have grand kids yet and his younger sister is a great grandma O_o.

Wow, I hope you don't have a gift giving tradition with all those cousins :uhoh:

In a couple of generations your family is the size of a small country :lol:

Well, the invitation stands should you change your mind, or whatever. :) I can't reach Bai! :crying:

I shall let you know, doggies are frightening :crying: But it's very nice of you!

One of my housemates just surprised me by moving some stuff in. I'm sat here in my bazinga! shirt and leopard print PJ bottoms. :lol:

Of course we share taste, my younger twin from the wrong side of Sweden :D

Wrong side say you?

But yes, (not to the wrong side) how can one not love Shelly? All the cute quirks and hysteria, and the maniac routines. What's not adorable? And the actor is very charming too... :grouphug:

We have a Bards Facebook group, mostly for talking shit, and Fragile Bird has another one too, both with just people from here. I mostly use Facebook for posting crap and informing everyone about my fascinating life :lol:

I can't believe it's less than a month until TitanCon! Definitely getting nervous now :uhoh:

Oh, my new housemate is in the middle of reading ACOK! Living with an ASOIAF fan! :cheers: Thank the gods, I thought they'd all be irritating girls throwing glitter and fairy lights round the house. Finally someone I can actually speak to :D

Shut up! I bet you're tweeting all sorts of fun stuff. You have a reputation to keep up, after all.

@kissd- I did the same thing. I deleted my account. I wound up with 500 friends and it was just annoying.

@Sci - I just realized I may have offended you - I think I've done this twice now...

When I say, "Shut up!", I mean, "Get out of here!" You probably already know this, but am worried I have offended you. If I have please accept my apologies. I think I did it at Fragile Bird, too. :frown5:

Just tell me to shut up. :D

Archived