TTTNE 351 - the accidental win

the maid of woodlynne

Hellooo! I see you see me lurking.

Dear lord - I post once last thread - and you guys are now 35 pages later. I didn't get caught up on the last thread - I've just ahd time to read through this one.

Firstly, welcome newbies.

Secondly, my shoot was AWESOME!!!!!!! It was wonderful, super, fantastic, coolness, remarkable! It was shot beside water falls in Banff (a gorgeous national park within the mountains) and I was put up in my own suite in a swanky pants hotel!

When you go to set, and you meet people for the first time you never know what you're going to get. It can be a mixed bag - especially with "L.A. Actors" who sometimes buy into their own hype, or have processes that mean you need to just leave them alone.

The director was fantastic, and the actors were phenomenal! Warm, generous, friendly, fun, encouraging. Introducing themselves and actually asking questions about me. And they kept telling me how "really good" I was, and how great they thought I was to work with!!! (How crazy is that?!?!) They didn't have to say anything to me, and yet they went out of their way to give me positive feedback. I've honestly never had a better day on set.

Clearly, it was the good vibes that all you Spammies sent me. :wub: I think I need to find a way to bottle those good vibes, they're pretty powerful stuff!

Vicarious excellence!! I've been to Banff, but I didn't know there were waterfalls there. Can't wait for you to tell us who, what, and when. Good vibes to you and hubby! :)

I dunno...its just not the same.

Oh, come on. Don't be a wet blanket. You'll love it in here.

@Lady O. I do have red hair. It just looks greeny in the photo. I dunno. It's red/gold, I suppose. Hope your toe is healing up!

@SSW- your job sounds amazing and glamorous. Especially since I work in a manufacturing plant all day. Congrats on the great shoot!

I dunno...its just not the same.

Okie dokie - let me start the trivial complaints!

I went to the dentist this morning because I had a filling randomly fall out a few weeks ago (we were switching insurances, naturally, so it took forever for it to all sort out).

I ended up having to get a root canal

:ack:

Although my face still hurts, it hurts far more to know that I have to pay $650 for this. Plus I feel bad that I treated my tooth badly.

Ok nough of my complaining!

Elder sis: your hair looks blonde to me, but I'm on my phone so maybe that's why. I envy you redheads, red hair is so pretty!

SSW: may I ask what it is you do? It sounds very interesting and lavish, but I don't want to be rude by being my nosy little self.

Hellooo! I see you see me lurking.

Dear lord - I post once last thread - and you guys are now 35 pages later. I didn't get caught up on the last thread - I've just ahd time to read through this one.

Firstly, welcome newbies.

Secondly, my shoot was AWESOME!!!!!!! It was wonderful, super, fantastic, coolness, remarkable! It was shot beside water falls in Banff (a gorgeous national park within the mountains) and I was put up in my own suite in a swanky pants hotel!

When you go to set, and you meet people for the first time you never know what you're going to get. It can be a mixed bag - especially with "L.A. Actors" who sometimes buy into their own hype, or have processes that mean you need to just leave them alone.

The director was fantastic, and the actors were phenomenal! Warm, generous, friendly, fun, encouraging. Introducing themselves and actually asking questions about me. And they kept telling me how "really good" I was, and how great they thought I was to work with!!! (How crazy is that?!?!) They didn't have to say anything to me, and yet they went out of their way to give me positive feedback. I've honestly never had a better day on set.

Clearly, it was the good vibes that all you Spammies sent me. :wub: I think I need to find a way to bottle those good vibes, they're pretty powerful stuff!

What awesome news! But regarding the bolded part... I know I don't know you very well (yet?) but from what little I do know of you I'd say not crazy at all. Nope, not one tiny bit!

Not crazy at all, sounds entirely reasonable to me 8)

:agree: wholeheartedly!

For once the good twin and the evil twin have simultaneous good days! Someone mark the official TTTNE calendar. ;)

:grouphug: and good vibes for hubby!

I have tshirts to fold and gift bags to stuff. Catch ya later, spammers!

Oh and welcome to the new folks! \m/

Oh, come on. Don't be a wet blanket. You'll love it in here.

@Lady O. I do have red hair. It just looks greeny in the photo. I dunno. It's red/gold, I suppose. Hope your toe is healing up!

@SSW- your job sounds amazing and glamorous. Especially since I work in a manufacturing plant all day. Congrats on the great shoot!

It doesn't look green! And you're gorgeous!

Argh! Somebody blew it! My neighbor's son found out about the surprise party on Saturday. :(

He doesn't know any details, though. And he's excited about it. So it'll still be a great time for him. His mom is bummed, though! All that careful planning out the window. Sigh. Guess I no longer need to be sneaky about loading my car with gift bags and balloons. ;)

She's on her way over to take a look at the shirts. Any of you guys on FB will see pics of them on my page. My Tshirt guy tagged me in the pics. :lol:

Movies! :) for reals!

I don't want to brag... Who am I kidding? Of course I want to brag about SSW! My Good Twin sent me a pic from the set and I was floored. :D I'll let her dole out the details as she's able to - I don't know what she can and can't say publicly.

I know I can say this: I am SO PROUD of SSW!!!!

Lady O: tooth problems are horrific. They give me the willies. On top of it, they are so costly. What a pain. :(

My faith has been restored in humanity. My dentist just personally called me to make sure I was doing well. I was floored. That sort of kindness is a rarity. I feel very lucky to have a great dentist.

Wow... I'm so impressed to know (well kind of) some real movie people...that is too cool.

@kissd- thank you, but you're embarrassing me. Anyway, my dog is way cuter, only he still has gas issues. I am staring to suspect that people (ahem, husband) is slipping him people food.

My faith has been restored in humanity. My dentist just personally called me to make sure I was doing well. I was floored. That sort of kindness is a rarity. I feel very lucky to have a great dentist.

That's great, old-fashioned good care. Good for you. You know there was a root canal threat in GenChat.

Archived