TTTNE 351 - the accidental win

the maid of woodlynne

I just posted on BwB. I feel like I'm on the group to be picked up for volleyball. What if no one picks me? If no one picks me, then you and Kissd and my friend and I will have a blast anyway!!! :)

I pick you! :lol: I posted in your thread. Gotta make my Bai feel special! And I'll take you somewhere for a nice cup of British tea. That's an order ;)

So umm... I've been meaning to ask. What's BwB? :blush:

Brotherhood Without Banners. They are the members of Westeros who are interested in meeting with each other. They go to cons, and they meet for dinner or drinks in their home town. There's a section, just above the Miscellaneous section, with other GOT stuff. BWB is the second section, and people post when there's going to be a meeting somewhere, or when they are travelling.

Brotherhood Without Banners. They are the members of Westeros who are interested in meeting with each other. They go to cons, and they meet for dinner or drinks in their home town. There's a section, just above the Miscellaneous section, with other GOT stuff. BWB is the second section, and people post when there's going to be a meeting somewhere, or when they are travelling.

Gotcha, thanks :)

just 33? Are you sure you're Puerto Rican?

I can't count my first cousins...

I mean, I can... but I have to write it down.

:lmao: But I have one priest and like three nuns among my aunts and uncles!!

That is one of the funniest scenes EVER. I laughed so hard!!! Which is not what I did when I got level 5 in Dante's inferno rest on GenChat. I do love those tests, though. :lol:

We will meet in hell then :)

I love tests like that. I have never read Harry Potter but apparently I'm a Ravenclaw, what the hell that is :D

Oh, stop it. But thanks very kindly. :)

Well after much searching I finally figured out what picture everyone was talking about!

And Sciborg was right - awesome picture!

(but why did I think you had red hair?)

So is that just for BWB or can anybody put a picture up? It seems like there should be more pictures up if it's for the entire board, right?

It is pretty neato to have faces to put to names.

Well after much searching I finally figured out what picture everyone was talking about!

And Sciborg was right - awesome picture!

(but why did I think you had red hair?)

So is that just for BWB or can anybody put a picture up? It seems like there should be more pictures up if it's for the entire board, right?

It is pretty neato to have faces to put to names.

Anyone can post there...all that is needed to be in the BwB is to post somewhere on this board :)

Archived