TTTNE 351 - the accidental win

the maid of woodlynne

Chocolate does cure all. And if something isn't cured by chocolate, it's made better by it. :D

Bai, I asked this in the previous thread and I think maybe you didn't t see it. Are you coming to England? When? We must arrange to meet!

I just had chocolate biscuits, after having to run into town after work to get some perfume. Yes, I had to do this :P

She's coming to London in October, are you anywhere near? I'm going to try to arrange to drive up from Plymouth for a few days while she's there :D

Am I the only one with a secret love for Sheldon Cooper?

Hell no :drool:

Woah guys!!!!

I am not upset, I'm sad. I contributed to the chat, and I should have known better because I had this discussion when one of our Rhymes threads got shut down. "The Rhymes thread is for poetry and songs, TTTNE is for chat". End of discussion.

We will just have to keep in mind that TTNE is our home and native land, that's all. :P

Woah guys!!!!

I am not upset, I'm sad. I contributed to the chat, and I should have known better because I had this discussion when one of our Rhymes threads got shut down. "The Rhymes thread is for poetry and songs, TTTNE is for chat". End of discussion.

We will just have to keep in mind that TTNE is our home and native land, that's all. :P

Calm down dear, it's only a thread :grouphug: Have some chocolate :D

Hi Everything. i had an awesum package waiting for me when I got home, from Awesum merchandise and yes hte contents where most definatly awesum because of the awesum design created by the most awesum spammer who is like totally awesum and I love her awesumly.

Am I the only one with a secret love for Sheldon Cooper?

Of course not! I didn't know this thread then, but one of my previous avis was Sheldon holding Lomgclaw! I miss him. He will be back. ;)

It's one of the photos here:

http://kissdbyfire.tumblr.com/

I just had chocolate biscuits, after having to run into town after work to get some perfume. Yes, I had to do this :P 

She's coming to London in October, are you anywhere near? I'm going to try to arrange to drive up from Plymouth for a few days while she's there :D

Yay! I'm in Crawley, and I can offer a place for people to crash! There be dogs, Drac, but you'll never meet gentler kinder souls. My friend's 6-year-old twins who had been traumatised by misbehaving pups are over it now thanks to Aine and Troy. :) 

Woah guys!!!!

Oh, good. I was afraid you were mad at me. Besides making ME sad, I would not have access to lovely cakes anymore. :crying:

Btw, what is an Egame? And have I been in it and didn't know it?

I guess you're figuring out that I am kind of a ditz. Sorry.

Oh, good. I was afraid you were mad at me. Besides making ME sad, I would not have access to lovely cakes anymore. :crying:

Btw, what is an Egame? And have I been in it and didn't know it?

I guess you're figuring out that I am kind of a ditz. Sorry.

FB has absolved us all. The relief... :uhoh:

E-game - elimination game:

Yay! I'm in Crawley, and I can offer a place for people to crash! There be dogs, Drac, but you'll never meet gentler kinder souls. My friend's 6-year-old twins who had been traumatised by misbehaving pups are over it now thanks to Aine and Troy. :) 

Aw you beaut! That's so nice of you. My mum lives in Hertfordshire though so it'd only take me about 45 minutes to travel in :D I think the closest tube station to where Bai will be is Oxford Circus? But my memory fails me at this point in time :lol:

Aw you beaut! That's so nice of you. My mum lives in Hertfordshire though so it'd only take me about 45 minutes to travel in :D I think the closest tube station to where Bai will be is Oxford Circus? But my memory fails me at this point in time :lol:

Well, the invitation stands should you change your mind, or whatever. :) I can't reach Bai! :crying:

Archived