True Blood season 5 finale/season 6

Howdyphillip

Terri and another old war buddy. downer

The 'old war buddy' is actually Gideon Emery.

It took me a moment to peg him because he had disguised his accent to be some muddy backwoods drawl.

oh! and I was also excited/surprised to see Lillie (disguised as the werewolf hooker - ironic since I knew her as the Toreador Primogen)

As to the episode...Dub said he thinks Pam would stake herself to help Eric escape. I tend to agree with that. For some reason or another, everyone has her as the number one character to die on True Blood...I'm not quite sure why. I hope they all make it out of the camp.

I can agree with that - or else they Voltron up to shatter the viewing window.

Other impressions:

Sarah Newlin is no longer Mewlin' - she's a right heartless bitch, especially how she expected the governor to just shitcan his beloved daughter so she could have sexy time. Woman needs to have her over-styled hair set on fire.

Reason I think Benlow spit out Niall's blood is because he was uncomfortable feeding on his own son. Benlow cares that his living bloodline continued, so instead of snack-packing the old boy like a normal vamp would do, he tossed him into lockup. Poof! Niall is out of the way, still alive and protected from other vamps who wouldn't be so gracious.

I was really starting to like Burrel, He was fun. It was still pretty kewl when Bill beheaded him though. Alcide is awful still. First 20 minutes of this episode was terrible but there was some good stuff sprinkled in. Enjoying this season way more than 4 or 5 tbh.

So...instead of kidnapping the governor and torturing him for the information Bill...kills him in a manner certain to cause more public outrage.

This show is amazing. Their ability to get me to watch characters that I don't like in the slightest do things I find idiotic at best is fantastic.I can only hope that no one else discovers this formula.

EDIT: Also Sookie...yeah. Just...yeah.

No. Just no. If Warlow can't control himself after a few thousand years then Sookie Stackhouse of all people won't help. (And he can absolutely control himself. He just chooses not to.)

Apparently I was...totally wrong. And as much as I hate the idea Warlow's plan actually makes sense. Self-sustaining Faerie vampires with glowing genitals, the world trembles

Archived