Most anticipated storylines for Winds of Winter.

TheeMikeHoncho

I want to see what will happen with Bran, will his POV's end once he becomes a Greenseer? Next in line is Tyrion, what will him and Penny do now that they are on their own? Most of all I can't wait to see if Theon (or Reek) and Jeyne Poole make it to a safe place and where their journey will lead them.

1)Jon Snow/ Stark/ Targaryen / Slynt

2)Jon Snow/ Stark/ Targaryen / Baelish

3)Jon Snow/ Stark/ Targaryen / Mopatis

4)Jon Snow/ Stark/ Targaryen / Lannister, whatever..

:

:

1345680) Theon

1345681) OF COURSE STANNIS!!! ( who will hopefully flay Ramsay and bake his skin into a pie which will be devoured by Manderly!)

1345682) my favourite dumb-bad-ass : Victarion (I wanna see him split some goatheads, and roar some cool stuff while doing that)

1345683) Tyrion ( b´cause I like his witicisms )

1345684) Jaime

1345685) Sansa ( I hope she gains control over the Vale, and finally brings them into the game )

1345686) Bran ( I think he´ll be the guy who gives us much and more information ´bout the others, and if I am lucky some treeviews of young Eddard { :frown5: :bawl: :bawl: my favourite all-time character!!!} )

1345687) And Sam, kind of. ( Since we now know the citadel is a shithole of dragonmurdering shitholeinhabitants)

1345688) Rickon/Davos ( I think Rickon has gotten a deal wilder and badass-er, living on Skagos for a year or so. I´m curious to see how Davos will manage to carry Rickon back to Wyman )

I want to see what will happen with Bran, will his POV's end once he becomes a Greenseer? Next in line is Tyrion, what will him and Penny do now that they are on their own? Most of all I can't wait to see if Theon (or Reek) and Jeyne Poole make it to a safe place and where their journey will lead them.

Heh, where would you define a safe place in Westeos, especially for those 2 seemingly cursed individuals?

I would really like to know what Littlefinger has been up to since we haven't seen his machinations for so long. There really isn't any storyline I don't want to see progressing forward.

I wish read in "Wind of winters" about how occurs the song of "Florian" and "Jonquil" , considering that the Maidenpool (Where they fall in love) is so close of Quiet Isle and the Valley, so close to Sandor and Sansa.

Although, the Hound dIsguised with habits is a terrifying vision (and a amazing idea) and many stories could developed tied to this particulary song. Come on! : Can´t be only a casuality that the book´s name is "A Song of Ice and Fire", and Sandor and Sansa are the uniques that I remember who are obssesed with songs!, bonded by "one" in particular.

And with Arya, of course, and Jon- without the wall.

And the Wall, also.

And the enchanted----Lands of the North---.that we all remember with such love.

Stark´s Lands...

Ser Pounce, obviously.

No, but, seriously, I'd like more questions answered (or, at least, more information) about Sybell, the allegiance of the Westerlings, and the whereabouts of Jeyne ... and, ahem, Jeyne's "condition". With respect to less obscure storylines, I'd really like to see how Wyman Manderly's plan goes RE: Stannis, Ramsey, and Rickon/Shaggy/Osha/Davos.

• 3 months later...

#1 Jon Snow at the wall + who sent the letter????

#2 retaking of Winterfell by the Northmen

#3 where is Rickon? Is he going to show up?

#4 Arya.... just keep being awesome :cool4:

#5 Sansa in the Vale... don't let Littlefinger have his way with you

#6 Kingslanding, I want the Tyrells to keep on scheming and sticking together

#7 the riverlands... is swift judgment going to continue issued by justice zombie lady?

... I could just keep going and going

When Tyrion met Dany

T: You realize of course that we could never be friends.

D: Why not?

T: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.

D: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.

T: No you don't.

D: Yes I do.

T: No you don't.

D: Yes I do.

T: You only think you do.

D: You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?

T: No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have sex with you.

D: They do not.

T: Do too.

D: They do not.

T: Do too.

D: How do you know?

T: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.

D: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?

T: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.

D: What if THEY don't want to have sex with YOU?

T: Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.

D: Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.

T: I guess not.

D: That's too bad. You are the only person I know who loves my dragons.

T: There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance.

D: Which one am I?

T: You're the worst kind; you're high maintenance but you think you're low maintenance.

T: You know, you may be the first attractive woman I've not wanted to sleep with in my entire life.

D: That's wonderful, Tyrion

Stolen from one of my favorite movies

Tyrion, Dany, Ser Barristan, Ser Jorah and the dragons. And Victarion's horn (though not Victarion himself.)

Jamie and Brienne - I can't imagine how that will be resolved.

Sam in Oldtown. Much, much intrigue!

Cersei's trial.

And everything else.

The POV Characters im most anticipating for TWOW are:

-The Battle in Mereen, I'd say there will be a pov from Tyrion, Dany and Victarion... maybe sir Barristan. I like this part of the story most because we can hopefully see the dragons destroying shit with dany (on a similar but smaller scale to Aegon the Conqueror), marking the point in the story where Dany feels that it is time to invade westeros.

-The Battle of Winterfell: I'm not sure who's pov we will see in this part of the story (theon, Asha, maybe Stannis). It will be Stannis's make or break point, (probably make). Stannis has been in the story a long time, and if killed off whould make no significant impact (i think). So if Stannis wins the battle, it will mark a turning point where we will see Stannis's true purpose in the story.

-Nights Watch: With the death or extremely wounded Jon Snow out of the way im wondering whats going to happen with the nights watch, will a civil war of sorts break out between the nights watch, wildlings and the men of R'hllor.

-Faegon and his attampt to take Storms End will be interesting as well and how the authorities in Kings Landing will react to this (another claimant to the throne).

-The other characters im certainly not ruling out but i have less of an idea of where they are heading, what their purpose is.

Archived