TTTNE 362: Beware of DEATH CROW...

Ser-Arthur-Dayne

ICE CROW, you must find the DEATH CROW! He must make an appearance in a thread dedicated to him.

I shall i have to try and remember my gavatar info, god i hate gravatar HAR HAR HAR.

Newsun and Kingmaker: Rehearsal Dinner, you party animals.

How's everyone doing? It's Friday, HURRAH!!! (Wish Ghiscari were here to enjoy my enthusiasm. Ghis, where are you, friend?)

I did not kill anyone this week, nor stick a pen in anyone's eyeball. Yay, me.

I am so mad that you people are ignoring me!!!!! Am I invisible or something?? SInce when do I not get a greeting in TTTNE?

Dammit! Where is Eira and Pebble? Where is Ghis???

Wait a minute. Did I forget to put on deodorant again?

Hi!!!!! I just got home.

Baitac, why are you mad at Elder Sister? :(

Ser Arthur, congrats on the win.

Maid, you're awake because you enjoy our company obviously. :leer:

Congrats Ser Authur!!

Next winner needs to give Eira her Legos theme dang it!

I have missed every single race so far so it won't be me I'm afraid.

Anyhow, how is everyone? What's new and exciting? Or old and stale for that matter?

I made a delicious tamale pie tonight. I made it with steak chopped small and tenderized- not ground beef - and it was really good. Plus I made homemade corn bread for the topping. I needed to get rid of a bunch of steak I bought on sale so last night it was chicken fried steak and mashed neeps with cream gravy (hubby's request - yes I'm pretty sure that's the sound of my arteries hardening). But even homemade fried food is better than fast food right? Anyway, I'm not sure what's on the menu for next week. Please throw recipes in my direction if you feel the need.

That was my exciting Friday night. Pretty sure I caught my sons cold. Sucky doodles.

Oh and the ghetto birds are out tonight serenading me. So lovely. But at least it wasn't 100F today.

Reposting these two as a reminder. Zar can recast his spell of slowness when he has time.

<mod>

Gang:

TTTNE has run thus far based on an agreement with Ran that things won't get out of hand. After the 1k-and-wrapped thread in thirteen hours, the mods are in agreement that the hand lost it there. The board FAQ has this to say about it:

Before anyone points it out, no, posts don't count in Forum Games. But that thread went too far. If you want a place to chat freely, the chat board is here.

You're all valued as board members and we recognize that TTTNE has historically been allowed a lot of licence. However, that licence can and will be revoked at the mods' discretion. This is a final warning.

</mod>

Thanks for posting the history Ice Crow. Of course you didn't need to go searching through old threads to find it, I have it posted on my website here along with a bunch of other interesting things: Spam Review archive plus The history of TTTNE

The issue with racing is not the speed that the posts and threads get made in, its the content of those posts. One short line, one word, an emoticon, or even one letter posts are annoying and wasteful. The mods are totally right to want to stamp out that sort of thing. Remember all this stuff gets backed up on a server somewhere and Ran and Linda are paying for that storage space. TTTNE is at its best when everyone is posting full thoughts and interesting things, bouncing random strange ideas off each other and seeing the resulting chaos and hilarity coming back. Those are the memorable moments worth fighting for. It ain't about the race till right at the end, the last 50 odd posts or so.

Keep in mind that we've already lost the reputation table (aka the "like" button) for SQL-related reasons. Make your posts count - in a good way.

Congrats Ser Authur!!

I made a delicious tamale pie tonight. I made it with steak chopped small and tenderized- not ground beef - and it was really good. Plus I made homemade corn bread for the topping. I needed to get rid of a bunch of steak I bought on sale so last night it was chicken fried steak and mashed neeps with cream gravy (hubby's request - yes I'm pretty sure that's the sound of my arteries hardening). But even homemade fried food is better than fast food right? Anyway, I'm not sure what's on the menu for next week. Please throw recipes in my direction if you feel the need.

That sounds delicious :drool: you know if you felt like sharing i might be persuaded to eat some of that :D

Hi Ser Arthur Hi Ice Crow Hi maid of woodlynne Hi Ghiscari Hi Lady Olenna Hi Baitac, Elder Sister, Sciborg, Pebble, Liar, Zar KiDisaster, Silver Spearwife and Fragile Bird when you get here. *looks down* Hello Google :blink:

Hello Khaleesi :bowdown: i always feel like i have to bow when i greet you HAR HAR HAR.

Back to my first av :lol:

HAR HAR HAR i just started rewatching all the Pirates movies 2 days ago, good to see ol Captain Jack Sparrow back again HAR HAR HAR.

Archived