TTTNE CCCLXVI: Halloween at Casterly Rock.

Zar Lannister

A quick hello before I go to work. Its 9.15am here

LL I think its right to set the record straight with your ex, remember this will give her some things to think over, and maybe its a different interpretation of events for her; so give her some thinking time. I hope it turns out well for you.

Zar I hope you get your mag. Sometimes the papers here will sell you prints of their photos, which may be better for framing.

Maybe once they're back in their proper building.

Lany and Maid enjoy your Con, say hello to one another for me :grouphug:

CH good luck with your latest endeavor, dont get too busy and disappear on us again!!

Everyone :grouphug:

Just pondering something here folks. What's with this new habit of calling people by their real names? We do it now and then, but considering most of you are too scared to fill out any information in your profiles, no birthdays, no hint to even the continent you live on, no mention of gender, nothing in the profile part, what's with the name nonsense?

Just curious. I mean, why bother having a display name if you are going to call each other by your real names? Or is that just another layer of joke, a false RL name?

You know I'd been wondering this myself. I thought it was just me, but I don't really dig that either? Not that I'm Prince William or anything... Oh Gods they know now! I will have to make a new account >.< so if any of you friends me out of the forum, 'Zar is an adequate way to address me :-P

• DaniSnowborn
  • KhaleesiDani
  • coldplums8
  • Liar
  • Lady Wendy
  • Silver Spearwife
  • Jaime's Sand Snake

These posters have commited great transgressions against House Juanvito.

Still, I am a forgiving Lord. I might even invite them to my daughter's wedding, heh.

o.o ???

We sorted him into House Frey because he didn't give us complete enough answers :smug:

Ohhhh... Well, I don't mind committing a transgression against House Frey... ;)

You know I'd been wondering this myself. I thought it was just me, but I don't really dig that either? Not that I'm Prince William or anything... Oh Gods they know now! I will have to make a new account >.< so if any of you friends me out of the forum, 'Zar is an adequate way to address me :-P

Zar, I've been meaning to tell you, I loooooooove your av! :lol:

You know I'd been wondering this myself. I thought it was just me, but I don't really dig that either?

Indeed. I mean, if people are happy with their real names being used online, cool, but it's not something I'd ever do. I can't understand the popularity of Facebook...

I address you as Zar IRL, too, Your Highness. :blush:

Yeah I noticed folks using RL names too but since no one is using mine I wasn't too fussed. But now that I'm thinking of it, please stick to maid or TMoW or unicorn princess (where is Sci lately? Making more pesto?) or whatever nifty nickname you've settled on for me just to be safe. :)

I mean, some folks just use their real names as their board names so clearly it doesn't bother everyone.

Time for bed. Have a great night, spammers. :kiss:

Hey spammers first check in of the day and i see the real name discussion has popped up. I feel each person should do what they feel comfortable with if you are comfortable with using your real name here then by all means, but i would say before you address someone else in here by their real name that you might have learned through a PM chat or Yuku chat or somewhere else check with them first and see if that person is OK with you adressing them by their real name here. Because Lany wasn't joking when she said there have been bad folks who pass through the board and even this thread so just play safe everyone :).

And I meant to ask, when you have a moment, what your av is, Maid. It's cool.

Thanks, Birdie. :D

It's the Swan Station logo from LOST. It's day 44 on the island - the start of season 2 and our introduction to what's inside the hatch.

ETA - Hi Crow. Here's a :leer: for good measure. I feel a compulsion to throw one around whenever you fly by.

Archived