TTTNE 382: King Euron Greyjoy...Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

DreamSongs

Why the fuck am I jealous at my best pal to movies with his sister. After all these fucking months. :bang:

Ahh, I'm sorry Crown it's hard getting over someone. Wish I knew what the recipe was for that...

Arwww, honey :grouphug:

I am glad we helped you and kept you company. The TTTNE is great like that and it's been nice getting to know you that bit more this past month.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: we are huggers around here :grouphug:. Everything you just spoke of is what the TTTTNE is here for, it's a place to come and relax and have some fun with some really great friendly people . The people here are the best anywhere and really do care about each other, your post was really great Jeyne and you have been a great addition to the TTTNE family

Almost forgot not only are we huggers but we are also leerers :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

Thank you guys!

Crow I don't think I've ever tried to leer but.....mmmm...... :leer: ...ah, there ya go, managed to get one out, still feels weird tho. :)

:lol: laughter's good, how've you been feeling lately L. Olenna?

On the mend! Still have the gurgle lungs :ack: but life's much better :D I'm a crazy old bat that's hard to keep down for too long. Lady Olenna really is a good name for me, I thinks.

JW - can you photo shop me sumptin goofy and crazy? I know you have a nice twisted sense of humor so I bet you can create some good stuff :D

:thumbsup:

Crown - hugs, dearest. Maybe she's not exactly the perfect girl, you know? Or for goodness sakes, you're a strapping young chap - go meet some pretty girls and have some fun. That's what these years are for :leer:

Had we lived another life and I was my high school self I would take you around the dance floor - in a bright yellow mesh top and bad short shorts -( but considerably better breastesses than Hannah's).

But I was kinda wild in high school...and college...so I probably would have been a horrible, terrible corruption to you :P

JW - can you photo shop me sumptin goofy and crazy? I know you have a nice twisted sense of humor so I bet you can create some good stuff :D

:thumbsup:

You expect me to make something that reflects my twisted sense of humour? lol Ok, I'll see what I can do.

Crown - hugs, dearest. Maybe she's not exactly the perfect girl, you know? Or for goodness sakes, you're a strapping young chap - go meet some pretty girls and have some fun. That's what these years are for :leer:

She isn't. You've to be realistic about these things. Yet, my feelings make me think she is.

Had we lived another life and I was my high school self I would take you around the dance floor - in a bright yellow mesh top and bad short shorts -( but considerably better breastesses than Hannah's).

But I was kinda wild in high school...and college...so I probably would have been a horrible, terrible corruption to you :P

We shall dance, if faith decides to put us together on the dancefloor someday.

Hey, I dig your humor. I think it's great. And I know you're creative sooo, win-win right?

Lol. I had an idea of putting a bird's nest on top of Lady Olenna's head. Unfortunately, my photoshopping skills do not match it. Thinking of new ideas as we speak

I would love one, but I don't have any ideas :(

I'm out of ideas too. I tried a Lannister blend earlier but it was perhaps a little too ambitious to begin with. Soooo out of practice.

Lol. I had an idea of putting a bird's nest on top of Lady Olenna's head. Unfortunately, my photoshopping skills do not match it. Thinking of new ideas as we speak

Check your PM for an idea. :D

On the mend! Still have the gurgle lungs :ack: but life's much better :D I'm a crazy old bat that's hard to keep down for too long. Lady Olenna really is a good name for me, I thinks.

Damn thy lungs >:\ but alas, you are fighting it like a bull :D which is great to see! And yes, the name definitely suits ;)

I missed the race lol and I didn't even notice that my post was like 1010 :P

Well spammies. Looks like I'm stuck in the hospital tonite. They didn't like my labs so I won a nights stay and IV

Yuk

Gillio shall now be known as The Lady of Curious Pants.

Well, I'm flattered to be mistaken for Odie, but my pants are more overwrought than curious!!

Hello again spamming friends.

The panties are still stuck where the sun don't shine.

see

Speak for yourself wise Raven, this CROW is always behaving :D HAR HAR HAR.

(Crows a rapper, too)

Bring the crowbar :leer: :whip:

Puns are part of why I love you guys :grouphug: :love:

It's just dehydration and really really low potassium nothing too serious. Thank goodness

Oh dear, I hope they spoil you. Will the girls be OK?

Archived