TTTNE 382: King Euron Greyjoy...Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

DreamSongs

I'll try my best my lady,but it looks to me I'll be having fun with myself...this came out wrong...or did it :leer:

Nigh Chelly :kiss:

Goodnight :kiss: Also I couldn't leave this alone :leer:, sometimes having fun with yourself and using some imagination can lead to some interesting and fun places. :leer:

Goodnight :kiss: Also I couldn't leave this alone :leer:, sometimes having fun with yourself and using some imagination can lead to some interesting and fun places. :leer:

And I'm all about exploring interesting and fun places :leer: you know like my name says...to boldly go where no man has gone before :leaving:

Chelly,you are ruining me :) I was pure as freshly fallen shroud of snow and now look at me :)

One must remember to have some self restraint or they may keep visiting these fun places over and over again :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

And I'm all about exploring interesting and fun places :leer: you know like my name says...to boldly go where no man has gone before :leaving:

Chelly,you are ruining me :) I was pure as freshly fallen shroud of snow and now look at me :)

Your looking at the only man to pass the Kobayashi Maru test my Lady :leer:, i am still on my 5 year mission to explore strange new worlds :leer:

Your looking at the only man to pass the Kobayashi Maru test my Lady :leer:, i am still on my 5 year mission to explore strange new worlds :leer:

So it's you captain,hiding behind those feathers :) I thought I recognize the first man to penetrate my shields :leer:

@Koba :leer: My sig didn't used to say "Corrupter of Young Souls" for nothing. :devil:

One must remember to have some self restraint or they may keep visiting these fun places over and over again :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

One must remember that may be what i was trying to achieve in the first place. :leer:

So it's you captain,hiding behind those feathers :) I thought I recognize the first man to penetrate my shields :leer:

I remember that day well in fact my Lady your shields were strong but my Photon Torpedoes were stronger :leer:, i don't believe in the no win scenario :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

I have to say Koba, you truly do fit in perfectly here in the TTTNE and Forum Games :leer:. The force is strong with you my lady :leer:.

One must remember that may be what i was trying to achieve in the first place. :leer:

Well then by all means please enjoy yourself, let me know if there is anything i can do to help :leer:

*Lady O tip toes in...leaves some petals...some candles...puts on a little Barry White.... Quietly sets down the whip .... And runs like hell before the sexxxy party starts :P *

http://youtu.be/i-OnyuJTm7s

Where do you think your going :leer: :whip: :spank:, there is always room for one more :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

Self-restraint is dangerous; much safer (and more fun) to have someone else do the restraining 8)

Self-restraint is dangerous; much safer (and more fun) to have someone else do the restraining 8)

This i couldn't agree with more :leer: restraints are always better with a partner :leer: :whip: :spank: HAR HAR HAR.

Hello thread. :grouphug: for Headless Jeyne, whether you want it or not :leer:

Don't worry about not getting what the race was Lady Cat, I didn't for a while.

So I may have set fire to the toaster yesterday, and the day before that I was phoned by a nice officer from Her Majesties Police Service, who informed me that I'd managed to buy £50 worth of petrol for 1.75. Needless to say I'm a criminal mastermind. It's a wonder I'm allowed to breathe. And we only had three at the pub quiz last night we were in first place in the first round then quickly slid down to joint last place, then lost the tie breaker so we didn't even get the sweets. FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS!

I don't think that's a creepy thought Lady O, and thanks for sharing Vanilla Ice Crow.

Oh gods, that is one huge pile of spam you left me to read.

Congratulations on the win, Bex. :) Funny title.

Headless Jeyne, that was one lovely post! :grouphug:

IC, same goes for you, my feathery friend. And if that st. Peter Whatshisface tries to deny you entrance, I will kick him. :angry: And pushed you through the door myself. Also just a random :leer: for you because I know you like them.

Crown, will you dance with me too? ;)

A big :grouphug: for everybody.

Archived