TTTNE 382: King Euron Greyjoy...Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

DreamSongs

Thank you guys!

Crow I don't think I've ever tried to leer but.....mmmm...... :leer: ...ah, there ya go, managed to get one out, still feels weird tho. :)

There you go :) :thumbsup:, you do know you have opened Pandora's box now. Once you have used the leer emoticon once, you can never stop :uhoh: :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

It's just dehydration and really really low potassium nothing too serious. Thank goodness

Sorry to hear about having to spend the night at the hospital :grouphug:, glad to hear it's nothing to serious and you will be able to go home tomorrow.

(Crows a rapper, too)

I have been know to rhyme from time to time, the last poem i wrote was the Sandor poem for the Rhymes of Ice and Fire thread. I was recently given a poem as a gift and it was the single most beautiful thing i have ever read and the best and most special gift i have ever gotten in my life :blush:

Lady O just saw the update on Miss (or is it Mr?) kitty! That is such good news!

:cheers:

Update on kitty? My kittehs are just old lol. But it puts me in mind of Mrs. Slocombe and her pussy

I'm so glad you are feeling better. Dehydration can be very serious and I'm relieved you are getting treated :)

What a crazy kind of month for us all. But we have each other right? I had a weird thought today about our Internet friendships. Do you guys think in the afterlife (assuming you believe in it) that we would recognize each other? Like would I be in heaven and recognize my Lord Tyrion or JW or Crown or Bai or any of us?

I dunno. It was a sweet thought when I had it but now it's reading quite creepy. I guess chances are we won't get to meet one another so the thought of it happening outside this life was warming

:dunno:

What a crazy kind of month for us all. But we have each other right? I had a weird thought today about our Internet friendships. Do you guys think in the afterlife (assuming you believe in it) that we would recognize each other? Like would I be in heaven and recognize my Lord Tyrion or JW or Crown or Bai or any of us?

I dunno. It was a sweet thought when I had it but now it's reading quite creepy. I guess chances are we won't get to meet one another so the thought of it happening outside this life was warming

I don't think it is a crazy thought at all L.O, I first came here cus i had watched the show and around the 7th episode ordered the books online. I read the books in a few weeks and was dying to talk about them but my friends are not exactly the reading types, so i found this place and when i first got here i was just posting away in the book forum having some fun. I never realized just how special and important this place would become to me or just how close i would get with the people here, i was lifetime banned in my first 2 weeks here for being a wee bit rebellious :lol: but in that short time i had already made so many amazing friends that stood up for me and asked for me to be allowed back. Ran gave me a second chance and i can;t imagine my life right now if i hadn't been allowed back, to be honest i fucking hate the thought of what my life would be like right now if i hadn't been allowed back. Through this place i have met so many amazing and wonderful people from all over the world who have the same passions and interest i do, i have also been blessed to call so many of them friends i mean real friends that i care about and love as much as people who i see here where i live everyday. Before i came here i was not an internet person at all i actually as fucked as it sounds hate all this social networking stuff like facebook and twitter and texting, i am old school i believe in spending time with people physically and if i have time to send a text i can call and hear their voice :lol:. But finding this place was something special and even more so than just the site itself is here in the TTTNE, i will never forget being one of the original first generation of floobs and having Pebs, Lany, Harlot, Yana, Quoth, Elgernon, Lighting Lord, Space Bandito and of course my mentor in all things spam Colder Hands how welcome they made me feel and showed me just how special this thread is and what it really means to be a member of the TTTNE family. The TTTNE is that one place that when you find it you never want to lose it, for some they don't really understand the real power of the thread until they have one of those life changing moments where they really need to just talk or vent or even just feel like they are not alone, when your a member of the TTTNE family you are never alone and you are always loved and the moment you realize that and it touches your heart this thread becomes not just a place to come and talk with friends but a piece of who you are as a person. We have a lot of fun here and do a lot of flirting :leer: hell it's part of the TTTNE tradition but what makes this place more special than anywhere else on the site or the entire internet, is the caring and love you feel when you come here and spend time with the best people in the world.

So to answer your question L.O i think we all would recognize each other, cus if we are suppose to meet up with our past friends and family in the afterlife then it's guaranteed we will recognize each other cus we are all family :grouphug:.

My grammar sucks sorry guys for run on sentences and that stuff :P HAR HAR HAR.

I would assume yes; certainly if I was in charge of designing the afterlife, I'd implement autorecognition and enhanced biographical recall.

First Hi felice :grouphug: i haven't been on when you have in awhile :grouphug:. I think you would be the only one i would want running the afterlife :blush:, also maybe with you running the show you would actually let me through the gates :lol: i don't know if that St Peter guy will let the CROW through HAR HAR HAR.

Hello all. I got slammed at work for two days and came back here and - WOW.

So, I guess congratulations to Becca. But I'm dumb and don't even know what the race is all about. Someone will have to clue me in. :dunce:

Anyway, I'm glad it's almost Friday - I need a break!

Hugs everyone!

PS Who lost their pants? Or were they STOLEN? :ninja:

Hello all. I got slammed at work for two days and came back here and - WOW.

So, I guess congratulations to Becca. But I'm dumb and don't even know what the race is all about. Someone will have to clue me in. :dunce:

Anyway, I'm glad it's almost Friday - I need a break!

Hugs everyone!

Well at the end of each thread everyone races for the 1000th post, whoever gets the 1000th post earns the right to start the next TTTNE thread and title it whatever they choose. They must put TTTNE and whatever number it is like this is 382nd version of the thread before their title of their choosing, the races use to happen anytime really, but because of some problems in the recent past and issues with the board races now start at around the 950th post :).

I think you would be the only one i would want running the afterlife :blush:, also maybe with you running the show you would actually let me through the gates :lol:

Thanks 8) I think that could probably be arranged... actually, put in "ignore" functionality, and there's probably no need to keep anyone out; anyone who doesn't play nice with others will either run out of people to play with or learn to be better behaved. And there'd be no NPCs.

Wouldn't that be just cool as hell :smoking:

*LOL*

CONGRATS TO BECCA! :cheers: I love the title too. :lmao:

I would like to announce the return of The Lady of Pantlessness...Chelly! We missed you!

Awww, thank you Becca. :blush: You are very sweet. I missed everybody here too. :grouphug:

I don't think it is creepy. :) I also became very close with some of the people on the forum and I consider them to be friends as close as my friends that I know in person. I would think yes, we would recognize each other in the afterlife as we would any other family member or friend.

:grouphug: :grouphug: To everybody who may need them. To those not feeling their best, I hope you all feel better soon.

EDIT: Forgot one more comment to make.

I was recently given a poem as a gift and it was the single most beautiful thing i have ever read and the best and most special gift i have ever gotten in my life :blush:

That sounds lovely. :wub: You must mean a lot to this person for them to do something so personal. I too find that the best gifts are the gifts where the person giving them put time and love into them and you know it truely came from the heart. I was once given something, not a poem but somebody beautifully drew a portrait of me. It was the time, caring, and love they put into it that made it truly special to me and it means the world to me.

Chiming in before heading to bed - yeah we will definitely know each other in the afterlife. All our talk of the bar, the comfy chairs in the reading room, the sauna and all the other accoutrements of TTTNE; that will all be waiting for us. ;)

This place has become so special to me, as have all of you. So have a pleasant good night my lovely spammers. Sweet dreams and sleep well...

And :leer: just for you, Crow.

That sounds lovely. :wub: You must mean a lot to this person for them to do something so personal. I too find that the best gifts are the gifts where the person giving them put time and love into them and you know it truly came from the heart. I was once given something, not a poem but somebody beautifully drew a portrait of me. It was the time, caring, and love they put into it that made it truly special to me and it means the world to me.

Well the poem was a surprise from someone i love and was written from the heart, after they gave it to me there was no doubt in my mind how they felt. Wow you know exactly what i am talking about then, how much something from the heart means more than something bought with money. It's hard to imagine you sitting still long enough for someone to draw you though :whip: :spank:, whoever did that must care about you a lot. Sounds like a great gift for an amazing woman :grouphug:.

This place has become so special to me, as have all of you. So have a pleasant good night my lovely spammers. Sweet dreams and sleep well...

And :leer: just for you, Crow.

:blush: Right back at you :leer: :leer: :leer: a better Hand of the King there could never be :grouphug:.

Hello Koba. :) I have been gone most of the day myself. I am about to head to bed though. I have to work the early shift tomorrow or...later this morning. -_- I trust you to keep things fun. :leer:

:whip:

Archived