TTTNE 382: King Euron Greyjoy...Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

DreamSongs

Congrats Becca.

I obviously need to change my pants.

Things did not go so well at the school. Ok, they did, going forward. Alex will get extra time, few distractions, more breaks and more reminders, but as for the past issues, I am beyond ticked off at the vice-principal's response to my request to have the disipline report removed from his record. Apparently, being distracted and spacing off when he should be taking a test equals "insubordination" even though he has doctor diagnosed ADHD. I asked for clarification, if he was actively refusing to do his work, or if it was the passive, distracted, unfocused kind of not doing his work. Of course it was the passive kind, THAT IS PRETTY MUCH THE DEFINITION OF ADHD.

Good thing I don't believe in slapping people who make me that angry.

That's good news, Elg. I hope she continues in that direction.

Sorry to hear that, Lany. :( :grouphug: Glad that things will improve moving forward but I don't understand how they can classify his past behavior as insubordination. It just doesn't make any sense to me. He's not a disruptive or disrespectful kid. :dunno: SMH

Hi to LT and everyone else who is around. I've missed you guys. :kiss:

ETA: Sweets! How are ya?!?!

Now that totally sucks, Lany. Any way to appeal the decision?

I will try again to have the reports removed since they now allow him to go to the support room without disipline referrals.

I am probably upset over nothing. He's a good kid, never disrespectful or actively defiant. I just don't want the middle school looking at his records and labelling him a "problem" child from the start.

I will try again to have the reports removed since they now allow him to go to the support room without disipline referrals.

I am probably upset over nothing. He's a good kid, never disrespectful or actively defiant. I just don't want the middle school looking at his records and labelling him a "problem" child from the start.

They did that to me.

Archived