EW Reveals Season 3 Poster

Westeros

I assumed this was going to be the 'main' poster.....

http://img.photobuck...31b74c.jpg

SO much better, the concept and tagline is great. Although I could see a different photo of a flaming sword being used - perhaps clashing against a sword of steel? I agree with previous posters, dragon shadow worked well for the HBO building and NYT ad, but not as a poster.

I bet when the blu-ray is released, the box will be plain off-white, and the dragon shadow will be on a clear plastic wraparound.

I'll admit, the shadow image is growing on me. It especially looks cool on the billboards and in the "life-sized" version on the HBO building. However, the nerd in me will be displeased if the S3 box set doesn't at least have a dark color side that won't clash w/ the other two seasons on my shelf. :closedeyes:

I'll admit, the shadow image is growing on me. It especially looks cool on the billboards and in the "life-sized" version on the HBO building. However, the nerd in me will be displeased if the S3 box set doesn't at least have a dark color side that won't clash w/ the other two seasons on my shelf. :closedeyes:

I agree, but it looks shit on the bookcover.

I agree, but it looks shit on the bookcover.

It does, but I'll end up buying it anyways because of my need to have matching covers.

By the time all 7 books are out and the TV show is done (assuming it makes it through all 7 books), I'm gonna have like 3 different versions of each book.

It does, but I'll end up buying it anyways because of my need to have matching covers.

By the time all 7 books are out and the TV show is done (assuming it makes it through all 7 books), I'm gonna have like 3 different versions of each book.

you will have to buy another copy of ASOS next year with next season`s poster on the cover.

Archived