Unleashing the Beast

Westeros

Thank you to everyone who replied. Good points.

Tyrion is shown with is shown with an axe in a similar looking room. He wouldn't have a weapon in the dungeon.

Cersei seems too happy too soon. After all, it would need to happen immediately after the PW.

The room looks outside, which a dungeon shouldn't. And if he was in a dungeon, it should look something like or worse than the room Ned was in.

Still not sure of what it IS supposed to be, but I like Newstar's idea that They will put in a scene of Tyrion confronting Cersei for trying to have him killed at Blackwater.

At 0.44 There's a shot of Melisandre and Thoros of Myr.

Rumor has it she goes on a hunt for Gendry who'll take up Edric's storyline...

I actually think it's quite clever.

Well, one of the taglines for Season 3 teased by James Hibberd at Entertainment Weekly in the summer of 2012 was "A debated sacrifice," but we also know Shireen was cast, so...(Wouldn't moving Gendry into the Edric position mess things up in AFFC, when Gendry and Brienne have dealings? I guess I'm assuming the Edric plot plays out the same way on the show, only with Gendry leaving instead of Edric.)

Many windows and door openings in the KL palace have lattice-work screens, so Tyrion is probably looking through those rather than being 'behind bars' or in a dungeon. There's no reason in Season 3 for him to be behind bars or in any sort of prison (that comes after the PW).

That shot of Cersei an the KG is probably just before this scene that was part of the extended trailer. Cersei is wearing the same red dress, Tyrion the same shirt and they seem to be in the same room http://wicnet.tumblr...ost/44418112887

Cersei: "you're not half as clever as you think you are"

Tyrion: "Still makes me more clever than you"

Doesn't look like it's after the PW to me...

At 0.44 There's a shot of Melisandre and Thoros of Myr.

Rumor has it she goes on a hunt for Gendry who'll take up Edric's storyline...

I actually think it's quite clever.

It's either Thoros or someone that looks very similar.

And I'm not too fond of this idea of Mel looking for Gendry. Robert has bastards all over Westeros, surely a couple of them survived and are easier to find than Gendry. Has Thoros even met Mel in the books? I'm assuming that if they do proceed with this storyline, Mel would see Gendry in her visions. But I still don't understand how they're able to get Mel and Thoros in the same place.

That shot of Cersei an the KG is probably just before this scene that was part of the extended trailer. Cersei is wearing the same red dress, Tyrion the same shirt and they seem to be in the same room http://wicnet.tumblr...ost/44418112887

Cersei: "you're not half as clever as you think you are"

Tyrion: "Still makes me more clever than you"

Doesn't look like it's after the PW to me...

Yeah, I think we have all the pieces put together now:

Someone knocks on Tyrion's door and Tyrion, paranoid, picks his axe and looks through his door view slit and sees Cersei with Ser Meryn, welcoming his sister into his room, where he calls her stupid later.

It's no big deal, just another common scene with no relation to the PW.

If Im remembering correctly, they havent casted Mace Tyrell yet? The only new Tyrell is QoT, how are they gonna have the PW without Mace or any other Tyrell?

They're not going to have the Purple Wedding this season. The fact that the finale is titled 'Mysha' pretty much confirms that.

So this is a preview of the longer version we're getting on Monday or what?

No, the other one is called No Mercy. It will premier on HBO on Sunday night, then be on HBO on demand Monday.

They're not going to have the Purple Wedding this season. The fact that the finale is titled 'Mysha' pretty much confirms that.

I didnt think so, this was more for the people who keep saying they are.

Archived