Unleashing the Beast

Westeros

<p>And yet another brand new <em>Game of Thrones</em> preview for season 3, showing fleeting glimpses of some new scenes we&rsquo;ve never glimpsed before, including some of Stannis and Melisandre, Jaime and Brienne, Arya and Gendry, and more:</p>

<div class="ImageMiddle">

<iframe width="500" height="281" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/wfSXhMzWoA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

</div>

Visit the Site!

The scenes look great. My favourites have got to be Mance's line, Arya's "burn in hell" to our poor beloved dog, Melissandre's delusions of grandeur and our first direct image of the shit that's gonna go down in Craster's.

So yeah, pretty much everything was awesome. (Well, except the lack of music). Can't wait for the trailer tomorrow.

The scenes look great. My favourites have got to be Mance's line, Arya's "burn in hell" to our poor beloved dog, Melissandre's delusions of grandeur and our first direct image of the shit that's gonna go down in Craster's.

So yeah, pretty much everything was awesome. (Well, except the lack of music). Can't wait for the trailer tomorrow.

My Body is Ready

I hope that includes your ass, because Dany's going to be kicking loads of it this season. Yunkai, here we come.

LOL!

Nice shots of the Unsullied there, as if they're ready to battle.

They keep showing the clip with Tyrion looking out from behind bars. This time we got a look at the room he's in, as well as that he's looking out at Cersei, who seems to be gloating. Any ideas other than post-PW? I'm really hoping that it isn't this season, but I can't see another reason for that room, unless he's exploring tunnels that Varys was showing him?

They keep showing the clip with Tyrion looking out from behind bars. This time we got a look at the room he's in, as well as that he's looking out atat Cersei, who seems to be gloating. Any ideas other than post-PW? I'm really hoping that it isn't this season, but I can't see another reason for that room, unless he's exploring tunnels that Varys was showing him?

Why would Cersei be gloating after just seeing her beloved son die right on front of her?

They keep showing the clip with Tyrion looking out from behind bars. This time we got a look at the room he's in, as well as that he's looking out at Cersei, who seems to be gloating. Any ideas other than post-PW? I'm really hoping that it isn't this season, but I can't see another reason for that room, unless he's exploring tunnels that Varys was showing him?

Well, Tyrion seems to have his axe and various other personal effects in there with him (he's seen swinging it around), which I doubt he would be permitted were he actually imprisoned. I'm thinking he's still convalescing in 3x01, and he has a non-book scene with Cersei where he confronts her over her attempt to have him killed last season. It could post-PW, but it seems unlikely to me (Cersei seems far too calm and collected in that glimpse of her for someone who just lost her child).

Well, Tyrion seems to have his axe and various other personal effects in there with him (he's seen swinging it around), which I doubt he would be permitted were he actually imprisoned. I'm thinking he's still convalescing in 3x01, and he has a non-book scene with Cersei where he confronts her over her attempt to have him killed last season. It could post-PW, but it seems unlikely to me (Cersei seems far too calm and collected in that glimpse of her for someone who just lost her child).

Plus Tyrion would presumably be held in a cell similar to the one Ned Stark got in the first season. The room Tyrion was in was nothing like that, and the window in the door seemed to be looking out into a courtyard, which makes it an unlikely place for a prison cell.

And, as you mentioned, Cercei doesn't look like she just lost a son.

Varys chatting with the Queen of Thorns--what could they possibly have to say to one another? :) Is Varys talking about Stannis or Joffrey, though, when he speaks of someone wanting to rule over ashes for the sake of ruling over something?

Very interesting things in this clip. Varys talking with the Queen of Thorns...

Tyrion and Varys looking at something in the chest to which he looks pretty horrified and Varys says his in the promos "The revenge you want will be yours in time"

Robb in the rain... Maegary in KL confronting someone with one of her cousins in the background?

There's a very very short clip before Arya and Gendry of Arya, with Arya holding a small sword fighting a guy that looks like he's in crimson red at 0:19...

Ice Turtle, we've seen Thoros of Myr in costume, and he's wearing this red shawl-type thing (I don't know if it's some form of chain mail, but it looks like a shawl). In that shot at 0:19, it looks like some shawl thing is swinging from the guy's back. Could be another member of the BWB, of course.

She wouldn't be smiling like that directly after the death of Joffrey.

Archived