Would you have supported Daemon Blackfyre?

Fetch me a block

...GINGERS EVERYWHERE! :P

Contrary to popular belief, we are people to you know. We do have souls and feelings

At least on weekends, or when the moon is full

And no, I wouldn't have supported Daemon Blackfyre, to answer the question

Contrary to popular belief, we are people to you know. We do have souls and feelings

At least on weekends, or when the moon is full

:blushing: But then, why do you sparkle? :p

Veltigar, my apologies for my 2013 summer self... Maegor is awful. :D

I forgive you my child, we all err in our life. Ego te absolvo :p

Because I am Helena, and I am of the teenage-vampire-sparkly-sparkly-vampire-fiction-shizzles

You know, if that's true, I might know a professional garbage man/publisher who could turn that into an internationally succesful erotic bestseller :p

Daemon was legitimized so he did have a claim to the Iron Throne. I like the guy, but was he the older of the two (him and Daeron), I can't remember.

If so, then yeah, I'll support his claim. If not, Then Daeron has the rightful claim.

Baelor Breakspear, Daeron the Good's eldest son was born in the same year as Daemon.

No, he was not the eldest, lawful heir. He was a great warrior, that was why his father gave him "blackfyre", Brynden (bloodraven) was a great one too and that is why he was given "Darksister". Neither were the legit heirs to the Iron Throne. Daemon was just greedy and wanted more and attempted to take it. He was an asshole.

No, he was not the eldest, lawful heir. He was a great warrior, that was why his father gave him "blackfyre", Brynden (bloodraven) was a great one too and that is why he was given "Darksister". Neither were the legit heirs to the Iron Throne. Daemon was just greedy and wanted more and attempted to take it. He was an asshole.

Daemon fought for what he believed in, for years his councilors pushed him to act, but Daemon would not move, not until his brother refused him the hand f daenerys, even then, Daeron did try to have him arrested.

I believe this is the case where people didn't saw the pros of something/someone, but the lacks of something else.

I'm of the believe that people saw Daeron and saw a king without the strenght or willpower to run a bloody kingdom, and in part they were right; Maekar, Baelor and Bloodraven are the responsibles of keeping sweet Daeron's ass on top of the throne.

Daemon was also a charmer, easy to gain and keep his friends around.

But paraphrasing Ser Osgrey; you can see the quality of a man by the men who surround him. Daeron had Baelor Breakspear one of the greatest warriors of all time, Maekar who may have been a resentful bitch but a great commander nonetheless, and also the greatest mage in westeros. Add some maesters, septons and scholars to the mix and you have a very well counseled king.... Daemon on the other side spend his time with the likes of Bittersteel and Quentyn Ball who made his wife join the silent sisters in hope of getting a spot among the KG.

Daemon fought for what he believed in, for years his councilors pushed him to act, but Daemon would not move, not until his brother refused him the hand f daenerys, even then, Daeron did try to have him arrested.

Oh yeah, I feel so sorry for Daemon being refused Daenerys. it isn't as though he was already married with seven sons :rolleyes:

Also, where is the information that Daeron tried to have him arrested? I can't find it anywhere

Oh yeah, I feel so sorry for Daemon being refused Daenerys. it isn't as though he was already married with seven sons :rolleyes:

Also, where is the information that Daeron tried to have him arrested? I can't find it anywhere

Well, you know arranged marriages and love are not per definition connected with each other. So its entirely possible that Daemon had seven sons in an arrange marriage but loved Daenerys.

Well, you know arranged marriages and love are not per definition connected with each other. So its entirely possible that Daemon had seven sons in an arrange marriage but loved Daenerys.

Yeah, but the point is, Daeron has every right to deny him Daenerys, since Daemon is already married

Archived