No Mercy Trailer

Westeros

Yeah, I know it's sick and twisted, but I really want there to be some weird sexual overtones / rape involved down the line ... I mean, the "relationship" is f-ing WEIRD and is all about power/dominance/control, so rape would definitely fit in there.

I'm kind of hopeful now that they seem willing to go there w/ the attempted rape described in the spoiler.

So what did Ramsay look like? Did he have long hair?

I can't help but read everything you type in Sandor's voice...

I'm totally ok with that!

Yeah, I know it's sick and twisted, but I really want there to be some weird sexual overtones / rape involved down the line ... I mean, the "relationship" is f-ing WEIRD and is all about power/dominance/control, so rape would definitely fit in there.

I'm kind of hopeful now that they seem willing to go there w/ the attempted rape described in the spoiler.

I think sexual abuse like that would also really aid in his dissociative journey to Reek

Damn. I hope you're wrong about the GoHH, but I know you're probably not. I guess it's better than them cutting it completely.

EDIT: Wait, they can't possibly have Melisandre meet Arya can they? I can't see any way that that could work, as Mel would most certainly use it as some form of opportunity. Not to mention it would throw off the plotline in ADWD.

All they have to do is have Thoros able to find Beric without GoHH, then after the trial and Arya leaving, Melisandre shows up. Then GoHH is unnecessary, I'm still not too happy about it, but major characters are going to fill the roles of minor ones, it's just what has to be done. I'm quite interested in what they have to say to eachother.

I agree about meeting Arya, it's way way way worse than having Tywin meet her last scene because of how Arya/Jon Snow and Melisandre tie together later. Of course they might remove another plot surrounding those three characters involving a substitute. I will be really upset if they do that though.

Or maybe Thoros has the visions instead? He's a red priest, after all.

You know what they say two red priests are better than one.

Or maybe Thoros has the visions instead? He's a red priest, after all.

This would be plausible. He doesn't necessarily need to tell Arya also, if I remember correctly. The GoHH doesn't tell her anything that influences her (Arya) specifically, so perhaps Thoros sharing with Mel or Arya instead could do the same thing without the more minor character?

Either way, and I know I'm a minority when I say this, I'm excited that they're giving Mel a bit more screen time. Hopefully the stuff with her and Thoros/Beric is cool!

as long as there is flaying and Ramsay mind-fucks Theon I'll be happy.

From what I've heard, he hasn't been flayed yet, but he had his ankle crushed, things stuck under his nails and a rape atempt that is said to be more gut-wrentching than any of the torture scenes.

Ramsay also tricks Theon, saving him from the rape attempt by killing four of his own men, who were trying to rape Theon, gaining his trust and learning about the survival of Bran and Rickon. Ramsay then leads Theon back to the dungeons and betrays him, putting the blame of the Dreadfort men's deaths on Theon. Even without being flayed, Theon still suffers a lot. I'm still certain they flaying is happening later this season.

And all that is only the first four episodes. There are still six more we know nothing about and that could be even worse for Theon :cool4:

From what I've heard, he hasn't been flayed yet, but he had his ankle crushed, things stuck under his nails and a rape atempt that is said to be more gut-wrentching than any of the torture scenes.

Ramsay also tricks Theon, saving him from the rape attempt by killing four of his own men, who were trying to rape Theon, gaining his trust and learning about the survival of Bran and Rickon. Ramsay then leads Theon back to the dungeons and betrays him, putting the blame of the Dreadfort men's deaths on Theon. Even without being flayed, Theon still suffers a lot. I'm still certain they flaying is happening later this season.

And all that is only the first four episodes. There are still six more we know nothing about and that could be even worse for Theon :cool4:

good...good.

good...good.

Agreed :) I was starting to worry I was the only creeper who wanted there to be awful torture ... it's incredibly important for Theon's transformation and journey. I don't understand people getting weird about it ... like, did you not read ADWD? AWFUL things have been done to him - he is completely broken. Showing rather than telling is important for visual medium ... it isn't going to work to have memories / flashbacks like in the book. They have to bridge the gap and make it intense enough to justify his character down the road! It's also really important characterization for Ramsay.

Maggy The Frog

is who Cersei as a young girl, hears

her prophecy about valongar from.

This is only my second post, so I hope I did the spoiler thing correctly.

I know who Maggy is, I've never heard that she and the GoHH are the same person. Maggy lived in Lannisport and the GoHH in High Heart.

I really dont think they are the same person.

I know who Maggy is, I've never heard that she and the GoHH are the same person. Maggy lived in Lannisport and the GoHH in High Heart.

I really dont think they are the same person.

It's been a while since I read book four, but I don't think there was ever any implication that they were the same person.

Archived