How do you feel about Europeans

SkyBry

Hell everyone on the British Isles hates the English, including the English..

Everyone in Europe hates each other

Dutch hate the Germans and Portuguese

Belgians hate the French

Italy hates the French

Spain hates the Portuguese and French

Everyone hates the Germans

Germans hates everyone non-German

Greeks hate the Italians

Swedish hate the Norwegians

Finns hate the Swedish

Norwegians hate the Danish

It's related to ww2 but mostly.. football :P

Dutch hate the Germans and Portuguese

Huh, the Portugese? When did this happen?

The Germans, of course, are fair game. Although not nearly as much as they used to be, I think.

Also, the Flemish have a love-hate relationship with the Dutch. Well, probably more hate than love. :P

The hatred for Portugal has kind of dwindled after the 2006 world cup, it lasted for a year or so. Portugal is just sadly our jinx team just like France is Brazil's jinx team and Italy/any Balkan country are the jinx of Germany. Belgians do have a hatred of us when it comes to football and every surrounding country of Germany hates Germany when it comes to football.

Europe is the place where everyone drinks better tea than the rest and dream of a strong united Mother Europe while ignoring all the conflicts and flaws. But we do have better tea damn it!

This is sort of a common theme throughout most of western Europe, I think. We are a misanthropic lot.

Yeah, I don't know if the point has been raised in the "how do you feel about americans" thread, but I'm pretty sure those guys don't hate themselves as much as we do, and I'm pretty certain that's a failure on their part!

When I arrived in Australia as an 11 year old, there were also many other European immigrants. We learned a lot from them, especially cooking, a mediterranean diet is well suited to our climate, and the abundance of fresh food and seafood available.

Formerly European Aussies are great!

Greeks hate the Italians

No, on the contrary. Our standard expression for Italians is "una faccia, una razza", which basically means "we look the same, we are one of a kind". (The Italians themselves would probably beg to differ.)

Greeks hate everyone else in the Balkans, with the possible exception of Serbs. Mainly because they know fuck all about the Balkans. Including Greece.

I thought the Greeks hate the Turks?

Istanbul was Constantinople

Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople

Been a long time gone, Constantinople

Why did Constantinople get the works?

That's nobody's business but the Turks

So take me back to Constantinople

No, you can't go back to Constantinople

Been a long time gone, Constantinople

Why did Constantinople get the works?

That's nobody's business but the Turks

Archived