How do you feel about Europeans

SkyBry

There aren't enough adjective to describe how amazing they are. Sometimes I like to walk down the street and congratulate people on being born in this glorious motherland of European Union. Sometimes they spit and curse at me but I shrug it off as that vibrant European spirit.

As a frenchman, I'm required by law to hold grudges against the English, the Germans and some Italians.

Hold grudges against the English? The nerve! We want Calais back damn you!

(We don't actually want Calais, some sort of monetary compensation would be fine)

Talking of "Europeans" is by far an even more gross overgeneralization than it is to talk about "Americans" whens talking about the United Sates. What will be the next thread? "How do you feel about Africans / Asians / human beings?"

I hate the Portuguese. They small, petty and they smell of codfish. There's not a chance you'll ever catch me near the fuckers.

That's funny because I'm one and I'm not small, petty nor do I smell like codfish. Ypur trolling has little effect, you should know that it's not first time I hear those jokes and the "hate". :drunk:

Every day of my life. Both fortunately and unfortunately.

Are there so many in Canada? I know that some family members of a friend of mine reside in Toronto but I wasn't aware there were that many. Usually we go to the US looking for work or maybe Brazil (vacations only eh)

Are there so many in Canada? I know that some family members of a friend of mine reside in Toronto but I wasn't aware there were that many. Usually we go to the US looking for work or maybe Brazil (vacations only eh)

There is a very, very large Portuguese population (mostly from the Azores, including mine) in the Greater Toronto Area. And Southern Ontario, in general. I believe that Toronto alone has a population of about 175,000. In Montreal, there is a less populous Portuguese community, but it is the second biggest in Canada. That is where my family first emigrated to. Most of the Portuguese in Canada came during the Salazar regime, and mostly from the Azores and Madeira.

Archived