How do you feel about Europeans

SkyBry

Since we already have an American version of this thread it's time for a European one.

How do Americans view Europeans. Do Asians think of us as competitions. Is the overall Latin American view of European positive or negative. Do Africans still have hard feelings towards us because of colonization? And what about Australia/New Zealand, do you see us as one 'nation' or as 40 different nations combined?

Share your thoughts and opinions.

But keep it nice :)

I can't really just lump them together. I've never met anybody from England who wasn't friendly. Same goes for Italians. I avoid German tourists like the plague though, they are the very unfriendly and don't know how to behave in public. Granted I've only had dealings with a very small sample. I'm sure they're better in their natural habitat.

According to the conventional definition the border between Europe and Asia follows the watershed of the Greater Caucasus between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea, which means that bits of Azerbaijan and tiny bits of Georgia are in Europe. Other people (mostly Armenians) define the border as following the river Araks instead, which would mean that Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Armenia are all in Europe.

Do Africans still have hard feelings towards us because of colonization?
I don't know about that "us", I'm sure my country can beat your country at colonization.

Are you more Knut the great, Napoleon or Caius Julius?

I think they give good World War.
If you liked that menu, I recommend you take a look at our Balkan wars, they are less heavy on the stomach and go very well with a little Chateau Mouton Rotschild.

We're still sulking that Mother England dumped us, and ran off with a bunch of French and Germans.

Yeah, pretty much, and that we cant agree whether, or if, we should be a republic, or what sort of republic.

Oh, and, we dont really like being lumped together.

I think they give good World War.

:lol:

great one!

Anyone ever met a Portuguese?

i've met two portuguese guys when i was in prague a while ago.

they were exchange medical students from porto.

we met on a hockey game between sparta prague and zlin, had a beer and a chat after the game.

they were nice guys and a pleasant company.

Archived