Which characters would you like to reconcile/have reconciled?

Tywin Manderly

Arya and Sansa or Stannis and Brienne, although I do like that GRRM doesn't feel the need to mkae all of the protagonists like one another and that there are characters who I both love but who hate each other

Tyrion and Jon

This will certainly be interesting to see. We may get the opposite of a reconciliation. They parted as friends, but since then a whole lot has happened.

I would like Jon and the Blackfish to meet. Blackfish thinks of Jon as a traitorous bastard so it will be nice to have them meet and BF may change his opinion.

Jon's spirit and body

Jon and Arya because: Needle was Jon Snow's smile :crying: :bawl: :crying:

Jon and Sam

All remaning Starks

Randyll and Sam the SLAYER

Ashara and Ned

Tyrion and Tysha

Davos and Marya (and the little ones)

Stannis and Shireen

Stannis and Proudwing

Ned and Arya

I can't say Cat since she was terrible toward him for his crime of being born. I don't want any reconciliation and if she were alive and attempted, I'd prefer Jon to shrug it off anyways.

:agree:

Jaime & Tyrion

Jorah and anyone. He is such a lonely character.

Jaime & (Un)Cat!

Sansa and Jon. She seems to have hardly noticed him growing up but should appreciate him better now.

Sansa and Arya. They do love each other, I suppose, but they parted ways abruptly without really resolving the in-fighting typical of sisters. So it would be a sort of reunion with a bit of reconciliation where they could laugh off the sibling rivalry.

The Baratheon brothers (Robert, Stannis, Renly) should kiss and makeup so they could focus on being an awesome house. They each had a quality that could have been great for leading: Robert is charismatic and so is Renly to some extent, and Stannis is capable of leading and recognizing good advice. It would have been an awesome triumvirate of sorts.

THE STARKS @ WINTERFELL!

Howland Reed and his Kids

Lady Stone Heart from a distance see her children alive and passes on, her and Ned's bones buried in Winterfell.

Jorah and Jon Snow, Jorah being handed Long Claw.

I can't say Cat since she was terrible toward him for his crime of being born. I don't want any reconciliation and if she were alive and attempted, I'd prefer Jon to shrug it off anyways.

You know it's more complicated than that. She was terrible to him once.

You know it's more complicated than that. She was terrible to him once.

And that one time she was terrible to him was a time where she wasnt at her top form, emotionally,mentally or physically. so we really cant say that she was herself at that moment. Honestly though, terrible makes it sound like she gave him constant beatings, or underfed him. And it does say in one of her chapters that she DID try to love him once but couldn't, which is completely understandable IMO.

I find it rather annoying when people dont look at the situation from her side.

I'd love to see Arya eventually return to Westeros and find Gendry--the bastard son of her father's best friend--and for them to get together...maybe even become rulers in their own right. It would be great if Arya reunited with Nymeria as well.

Agreed that the bromance between Tyrion and Bronn would be great to see again.

Tyrion and Jon as well, of course. Or Tyrion and Varys

great topic

• 10 months later...

Jaime and Tyrion far and away top the list for me. Sadly, I feel like this will either not happen at all, or happen moments before one of their deaths.

Dany and Jorah to a lesser extent; I have a lot of mixed feelings on that one. I of course want to see the Starks reunited, but in my mind that isn't so much a reconciliation as just a straight-up joyous reunion.

How about Theon and Bran?

Jaime and Tyrion far and away top the list for me. Sadly, I feel like this will either not happen at all, or happen moments before one of their deaths.

Dany and Jorah to a lesser extent; I have a lot of mixed feelings on that one. I of course want to see the Starks reunited, but in my mind that isn't so much a reconciliation as just a straight-up joyous reunion.

How about Theon and Bran?

There's nothing to reconcile between Theon and Bran, they've never liked each other

As for me, Stannis and Renly would have been nice. I feel like they loved each other when Renly was a child and wasn't such an arse

Archived