Explosions at finish line of Boston Marathon

Greywolf2375

Is this a contest with the prize being a pundit's position on CNN?

Nearly, the position is with Punjabi Pakistani CNN

Damn. I suppose I should delete that facebook post asking winged shadow if he's involved in this as well then.

He's Kuiper Belt Helium-3 Mining Colony Bengali, you oaf. Jurbs would have joined the dots months ago.

what sources? because those names are spreading like wildfire. ... hope you're right, though ... I don't think this alleged Tripathi looks anything like FBI's No. 1 nor No. 2

Pete Williams at NBC, it's all over the TwitterBuzz

Chechens? Wtf?

Yeah, that was my first reaction as well. As little as terrorism ever makes sense, Chechens bombing the Boston Marathon makes no sense, unless there's some Boston-Putin Axis of Evil Nipple Laser (maybe Putin had them installed at MIT?) shit I don't know about...

I suppose it's a kind of thank you to the USA for having strongly cricitized Putin's heavy-handed reaction of the Chechen rebellions in the past 15 years and for having denounced the way Russia waged war there as close to crime against humanity.

Vova, this is not the time, you've got a long afternoon briefing with the GRU ahead, keep your powder dry.

Yeah, this is just baffling. Chechens?

Looks like they went to school in Makhachkala, so Dagestani Chechen?

EDIT: nope, Grozny born.

Tamerlan (apparently) had a good line in North Caucasian

And yes, these guys are literally Caucasian.

Here's Dzokhar's VK page. Why not join VK to stay in touch with him and millions of others?

Archived