[Book Spoilers] Starks of Winterhell

there is no doubt in my mind that he said it thanks for the link. but why would he say this? seems like false whispers to me

Because he was asked

Guilherme Bauer

Apr. 6th, 2013 11:15 pm (UTC)

Season four will be the events from book four and five or just Feast of crows? Love the show and the books. A fan from Brazil.

Link | Reply | Thread

grrm

Apr. 7th, 2013 05:19 am (UTC)

Most of season four will be drawn from the third book, A STORM OF SWORDS, though some material from the fourth and fifth books may be added. Books four and five, remember, take place simultaneously, not sequentially.

http://grrm.livejournal.com/318880.html?page=2#comments

It's not "false whispers", it's the truth. George has already written and handed in his episode for season 4 so I'm sure he knows what hes talking about. AFfC and aDwD take place simultaneously and could be 2 seasons before even getting to the second half of aDwD where everything comes together. There is absolutely no way the show will be caught up to the book after season 4. 3 - 4 more seasons to finish to the end of where we are now is more likely.

if you know anything (keep in mind i know nothing) after a storm of swords grrm had trouble writing his next book. he intended to call it a dance of dragons & it would fast forward the story 5 years to advance the characters ages but he came to realize that this had him giving to many flash backs to fill in the gaps. so he scrapped it and rewrote a feast for crows that picks up immedietely after a storm of swords with a dance of dragons telling the pov's of characters not in a feast for crows. so notice in the quote he BOLDS a storm of swords & says there will possibly be elements of all three in S4. that makes no sense... sounds like a meerenese knot

his first three books came out 2 years after the previous. so if he somewhat gets back on that schedule then book 6 will come out 2014 with the final book seven in 2016/2017.

so bookwise GoT(1996)CoK(1998)SoS(2000)AFfC(2005)aDoD(2011 wtf G?)WoW(2014)DoS(2016/2017)

what im thinking showise S1 2011(GoT/CoK) S2 2012(CoK/SoS) S3 2013(SoS) S4 2014(AFFC/aDoD) S5 2015 (AFFC/aDoD/WoW) S6 2016(WoW/DoS) S7 2017(DoS)

so you are saying because a random fan from brazil shows up on his personal journal & asks him for inside info on the plans for the HBO storyline that he must give a truthful answer? nevermind what i said at the beginning of this post, you are the one that knows nothing!

Or, hear me out, cause this is a little crazy, it could be that because it's common knowledge that aSoS was going to be split between 2 seasons and he isn't actually giving out inside info at all. You seem quite confused considering you said we would be caught up to where we are currently after next season a few posts ago and now saying it will take 2 more seasons.

Troll Thread

Obviously, this was correct. My fault for waisting my own time.

Or, hear me out, cause this is a little crazy, it could be that because it's common knowledge that aSoS was going to be split between 2 seasons and he isn't actually giving out inside info at all. You seem quite confused considering you said we would be caught up to where we are currently after next season a few posts ago and now saying it will take 2 more seasons.

confused? rarely... i said we would be caught up to book 5 in season 4 (did i say we would finish the aFfC/aDoD storyline. no i didnt) & if i read your link correctly its common knowledge. as to being a troll? you two have a combined 1000 post on this website so maybe you guys spend to much time here. thanks for visiting my thread.

as to charles dance saying he cant wait to start filming season 4 a month before season 3 comes out... no shit he wants people to think he is untouchable this season

well i know i'm right about tywin,joeffry,robb. intro beric kill beric you get uncat so thats in the bag. arya in braavos for season 4 so hound left for dead after RW is happening.

Um, I think you're way off here, but I do applaud your enthusiasm of "being right regardless"

i had never heard the theory before so i wanted to make sure i was understanding it right. sneaky bastard, just what i'd expect from the man who plays tywin. i wonder how it will change the plot, to have him executed so quickly after the red wedding? will we have more time to find out where whores go?

yea my predictions are def in the minority on this forum. but its my personal belief that if a show mentions a "royal wedding" for 4 straight episodes going back to season 2 then it will most likely occur in season 3 (I think maybe a double date style wedding could happen!)

if we get PW before RW then tywin is dead

also tyrion will find shae hanging above his bed at somepoint & go find daddy to get his revenge! its being set up to happen this season i promise. "hands of gold are always cold" takes on a new meaning if tywin knocks off shae & gives tyrion more of a reason to do it

the books will not be close to finished by the time the show wraps. my prediction is 7 seasons. 3 and 4 mostly asos, 5 and 6 are affc/dwd with say 2-5 episodes at the end of 6 being post adwd. then season 7 they put their own end on the story. i could see 8 as well.

in either case, it ends before book 6 comes out

:cheers:

feel free to post a link to said quote of D&D & GRRM where they explictly descibe how much of ASoS season 3 will cover. im really getting bothered by people saying that the Royal/Purple wedding is season 4 stuff. you think they started mentioning it in s02e10 only to push it into season 4? not loigical & too much foreshadowing that it will happen soon... season 3 will end most if not all ASoS storylines

http://screenrant.co...ils-aco-160936/

there is the link you requested

yea my predictions are def in the minority on this forum. but its my personal belief that if a show mentions a "royal wedding" for 4 straight episodes going back to season 2 then it will most likely occur in season 3 (I think maybe a double date style wedding could happen!)

if we get PW before RW then tywin is dead

also tyrion will find shae hanging above his bed at somepoint & go find daddy to get his revenge! its being set up to happen this season i promise. "hands of gold are always cold" takes on a new meaning if tywin knocks off shae & gives tyrion more of a reason to do it

They have mentioned dany getting back to westeros and taking back her throne since season 1, u see any sign of this happening anytime soon?

haha nice link but if that's what you are going on to discredit my predictions then i have nothing to worry about. yea i think danny & aegon get married next season & take dragonstone from stannis.

the only reason Oberyn Martell/Tyrion Lannister dynamic is important in Storm of Swords is because he represents him in trial by combat. anybody who can replace him? try Bronn. who will he fight? the mountain that rides. who wins? bronn. who brings mountain back to life? idk maybe that dude Qyburn we met in episdoe 1. this will be futher developed in season 4 but you can have him fight Oberyn then if you want.

episode 8 mentions a wedding in KL. i think we might get a double Tyrion & Sansa / Joff & Marge

joff dies & sansa escapes with tyrion thrown in dungeons. in episode 9 & 10 we will get a trail by combat to save tyrion but Cersei/Tywin refuse to let him go after bronn kills mountain.

Oh my god this thread and OP.

I'm still laughing over someone saying Joffrey was a fan favorite. :lmao:

The PW is going to be S4. No way they'd put all 3 weddings in this season (don't forget Tyrion/Sansa) Also keep in mind they'll try not to have actors around for just one episode next season unless they're important ones (like Tywin, Joff, etc) so if they can get rid of them this season rather than having them in S4E1, they will. And not planning on new characters in the final episode when they could introduce them next season. I agree that Ygritte will probably die this season in the battle for Castle Black and the battle for the Wall will be next season. The Martells will be next season so Tyrion has to be around for that. So naturally Joffrey's still alive and is Tywin. Why would they change the whole story to kill Joffrey before Robb OP? Part of the horror that Sansa is enduring is because she's forced into marriage and her whole family is slaughtered - a fact that the queen and Joffrey took great pleasure in and Tyrion was sympathetic to her about. I think RW is E9 and fall out is E10. Castle Black might be E9 or E10. I'm surprised at how quickly Jon is going to climb the Wall but maybe they'll stretch out the journey a little longer than one episode. He still needs to get laid. :laugh:

haha nice link but if that's what you are going on to discredit my predictions then i have nothing to worry about. yea i think danny & aegon get married next season & take dragonstone from stannis.

the only reason Oberyn Martell/Tyrion Lannister dynamic is important in Storm of Swords is because he represents him in trial by combat. anybody who can replace him? try Bronn. who will he fight? the mountain that rides. who wins? bronn. who brings mountain back to life? idk maybe that dude Qyburn we met in episdoe 1. this will be futher developed in season 4 but you can have him fight Oberyn then if you want.

episode 8 mentions a wedding in KL. i think we might get a double Tyrion & Sansa / Joff & Marge

joff dies & sansa escapes with tyrion thrown in dungeons. in episode 9 & 10 we will get a trail by combat to save tyrion but Cersei/Tywin refuse to let him go after bronn kills mountain.

WHAT? If they didn't have Oberyn fighting The Mountain - then you missed the whole point of why he volunteered. He wanted to avenge his sister. He used a poisoned weapon otherwise the Mountain probably would have lived. And how many kings would have a double wedding with their less than popular uncle??

WHAT? If they didn't have Oberyn fighting The Mountain - then you missed the whole point of why he volunteered. He wanted to avenge his sister. He used a poisoned weapon otherwise the Mountain probably would have lived. And how many kings would have a double wedding with their less than popular uncle??

lol none of the stuff i say makes any sense because i KNOW nothing. i just wanna see tyrion kill tywin with the crossbow this season so he can be doing his essos story arc next season. im sure ill proved wrong by episode 8 but until then i wont give up hope

Archived