Community: To The Bitter End...and Beyond

Datepalm

In the last thread Awesome Possum said about Senior Kevin's:

It's been in a couple episodes. The one where the Dean blackmails Jeff into lunch and then karaoke comes to mind. It's also where Britta and Troy had their first date - which Abed simulated for Annie in the Dreamatorium.

Now I vaguely remember it, but brought into this season it seems a lot more relevant. A character known as Kevin that was once Senior Chang, and Senior Chang's restaurant.

In the last thread Awesome Possum said about Senior Kevin's:

Now I vaguely remember it, but brought into this season it seems a lot more relevant. A character known as Kevin that was once Senior Chang, and Senior Chang's restaurant.

Wait a second. Senor kevins, senor chang.........kevin chang..

/waynesworld voice

Great episode. Easily the funniest of the season.

The Dean's monologue at the end with him trying to say "Jeffrey inside of me" as much as possible was hilarious.

And now he owes Leonard three wishes. :lol:

/waynesworld voice

Ugh, I just realized I brain farted and was writing senior instead of señor :dunce:

Maybe I'm getting old and had a señor moment.

/waynesworld voice

Does anybody else's waynesworld voice sound exactly like Keanu Reeves?

So the only episode I've watched from this season was half of the premiere. Is it generally accepted that it's gotten better, or has it kept the same level of bad from that episode on?

Well, this thread isn't titled "to the glorious finale" now is it?

So the only episode I've watched from this season was half of the premiere. Is it generally accepted that it's gotten better, or has it kept the same level of bad from that episode on?

No. Its been up and down but for the most part significantly better than the pilot.

Completely worth watching unless you only watch 5-6 sitcoms

Without spoiling anything, I was vaguely turned on by the dean's costume in S04E02 if that counts for something.

Also, this last episode was pretty good:

Kinda sad Trotta didn't make it as an item.

(Also, OP (who happens to be DP) should decide if this is a spoiler thread)

Spoiler! My rule of thumb is that half-hour shows are always spoiler threads. Dammit, I don't want to edit my title, it'll ruin the elegance.

To the Bitter, Spoiled End?

Also, I was thinking of replying to your analysis of BBT vs Community in a new thread. Does that make sense?

Fun episode. Especially the Dean's interpretation of Jeff. Almost as entertaining as Jeff playing the Dean in the Dean's commercial.

Still holding out hope for a grand concept in the final two episodes but based on the feel of this season think the chances are slim.

To the Bitter, Spoiled End?

Also, I was thinking of replying to your analysis of BBT vs Community in a new thread. Does that make sense?

Nerd Sitcom Meta Thread....I like it, but I may be the only one.

I did think at one point I was going outside thread scope, but decided it was ok so long as I only compared Community to the BBT in the Community thread, and only compared TBBT to Community in the BBT thread. Which clearly makes total sense. Is there a New Girl thread?

The real question is whether it should be a spoiler thread.

That definitely felt like an improvement. It wasn't actually terribly funny (well, Abed hanging out outside theaters and discouraging people from seeing whatever it was was pretty good. Crazy Annie too. Jeff sounded totally off thought. Pierce - unmissed and unmourned) but some nice character beats, of all things!

Archived