[Spoilers] Strong Belwas

The sewer part is for Meereen which we won't see this season. I don't know why they change the Stormcrows for the Second Sons because Brown Ben Plum will be an important characters in aDwD rith the Tyrion storyline. There was really no point in changing the Stormcrows for the Second Sons.....

In the trailer for the end of the season, they showed Jorah fighting (at the sewers I believe) and he said something link "your just gonna leave me and grey worm to take care of it?".....something like that. So evidently Jorah and Grey Worm will be taking the sewer job

It looks like they might be rushing the sewer scene into this season if the promo (and my understanding of it) can be trusted. Darrio looks like he is going to show Jorah and Barristan somewhere - I am presuming into the sewers to take the city. If they do this, than Strong Belwas is coming in next episode or the finale.

this would be a terrible idea. i cant believe they would rush mereen,

The sewer part is for Meereen which we won't see this season. I don't know why they change the Stormcrows for the Second Sons because Brown Ben Plum will be an important characters in aDwD rith the Tyrion storyline. There was really no point in changing the Stormcrows for the Second Sons.....

why can ben be a second son?

In the trailer for the end of the season, they showed Jorah fighting (at the sewers I believe) and he said something link "your just gonna leave me and grey worm to take care of it?".....something like that. So evidently Jorah and Grey Worm will be taking the sewer job

especially if barristan fights outside mereen, it has to be jorah in the sewers. would have done it this way as well

Yeah. I still think it would be fun to see him.

It would be fun to see him, but he isn't necessary. If they find they can't have Jorah or Selmy take on his duel, they can easily add him in any number of ways, but - aside from humor - I don't see a need to have him.

Considering they've also confirmed no Strong Belwas, I think it is safe to say we won't be seeing him though.

It would be fun to see him, but he isn't necessary. If they find they can't have Jorah or Selmy take on his duel, they can easily add him in any number of ways, but - aside from humor - I don't see a need to have him.Considering they've also confirmed no Strong Belwas, I think it is safe to say we won't be seeing him though.

I second that. It would be nice to see him on screen, but I don't think he is needed, as the cast of characters is already big enough for the 10 episodes we get each season.

I am really confused(and sad) with Belwas not appearing.

Now, as the things stand, Illyrio hasn't send anyone or anything(even the ships were shown as bought from objects stolen from Xaro).

I thought this support of Illyrio would be very vital since he knows about and has aided and abetted Aegon too. And now if illyrio claims to support Dany, then here would be no foreshadowing of it.

Strong Belwas has a couple of moments that give him life. The single combat moment in Yunkai, both the brave victory and the dump heard round the world. Later, the poisoned locusts in Mereen. Those two moments make us love Strong Belwas. If the show can find a way to make those two scenes, I'll be happy. If not, eh, his character is peripheral.

Strong Belwas has a couple of moments that give him life. The single combat moment in Yunkai, both the brave victory and the dump heard round the world. Later, the poisoned locusts in Mereen. Those two moments make us love Strong Belwas. If the show can find a way to make those two scenes, I'll be happy. If not, eh, his character is peripheral.

I agree. I like Belwas in the books, but don't think he serves much purpose for the show. I'd much rather they focus on, say, getting Conan Stevens back as The Mountain.

I'm completely indifferent about his appearance. If they include him, then it will be a cool addition, but if not, then it is one less character. More budget becomes available to more important aspects, since his figure is not trivial to portray on TV.

I agree. I like Belwas in the books, but don't think he serves much purpose for the show. I'd much rather they focus on, say, getting Conan Stevens back as The Mountain.

Well he serves no purpose for the show because they blew it by giving up the Barriston reveal right away. That is the biggest thing of this season that I dislike. The build up of Whitebeard and his eventual reveal (squire with a stick) followed by calling out Jorah for being the spy was a huge part of the Dany story line IMO.

Well he serves no purpose for the show because they blew it by giving up the Barriston reveal right away. That is the biggest thing of this season that I dislike. The build up of Whitebeard and his eventual reveal (squire with a stick) followed by calling out Jorah for being the spy was a huge part of the Dany story line IMO.

It was a huge part to make her somewhat dull chapters more interesting. But the reveal is fucking stupid. How long does Mormont need to stare at this 60 year old squire before he figures out it's Barristan while the entire audience is like...Oh hey look it's Barristan Selmy how exciting! Also the reveal does nothing really to advance plot besides allowing Barristan to out Jorah which can still quite easily happen a number of ways.

I'm pretty indifferent to Strong Belwas. People compare him a lot to Tormund, because they both are "comic relief" characters, but Tormund has a more major role with bringing the wildlings across the gate and such.

Belwas just eats poisoned bugs and shits on the ground. They can find someone else to do that.

Archived