[BOOK SPOILERS] Episode 9 Preview

So far this episode is very disappointing. Great costumes, but why are they wasting so much time on this musician and his friend? I did't even know they had pianos in Westeros. Where is this, Highgarden?

Damnit, I was about to make a joke like this.

Fake Edit: Fuck it, I'll do it anyway.

I don't really get why they turned Walder Frey into a piano player or why Robb Stark had to have sex with him, but I understand some things have to be changed to fit into the visual format of the show.

Damnit, I was about to make a joke like this.

Fake Edit: Fuck it, I'll do it anyway.

I don't really get why they turned Walder Frey into a piano player or why Robb Stark had to have sex with him, but I understand some things have to be changed to fit into the visual format of the show.

I laughed so hard at this. Bravo!

I wonder if the Hound and Arya will meet someone (the passor of the Refork ?) who will tell them about the huge pack of wolves, leaded by a monstruous she-wolf, roaming in the Riverlands.

I am feeling the remission now, of not having GOT.

I laughed so hard at this. Bravo!

Well the Hound is seen punching a dude in daylight in the trailer for ep9, and the RW was at night time, so something happens to Arya and the Hound before they reach the Twins.

I propose watching the 9th episode of the first season. Multiple connections with the upcoming one.

:agree: Thanks for that excellent idea. I'm starting this morning with my marathon.

I had a quick flick through the eps and only found this line in: S1 E9:

Kevan: "Our scouts tell us the Stark host has moved south from the Twins, with Lord Frey's levies in tow."

That's not the same as what you're suggesting. And why would they turn back after the Whispering Wood? Did that happen in the book?

Yeaah... No. The series should still work on its own internal logic, fantastical elements or no.

So sassy.

Fine, they made a minor slip up concerning military tactics. What point are you trying to make?

So I re-watched Season 1 episode 9 yesterday. I highly recommend reviewing this before the episode this weekend. It is a chance to revisit the Frey wedding arrangement Robb agreed to. Now I can hardly wait!

So I re-watched Season 1 episode 9 yesterday. I highly recommend reviewing this before the episode this weekend. It is a chance to revisit the Frey wedding arrangement Robb agreed to. Now I can hardly wait!

Doing this the day before the episode, after a season 3 re-watch! As ta la vista, Starks.

What are the chances that Ep9 will be a special 2-hr one following the week off, and that the two weddings and Balon's demise will happen at the same time while Mel is smirking at the flames?

If Joff's wedding is not this season I can't see them filling out another 10 episodes to bring it into the S4 Ep9 climax.

What are the chances that Ep9 will be a special 2-hr one following the week off, and that the two weddings and Balon's demise will happen at the same time while Mel is smirking at the flames?

If Joff's wedding is not this season I can't see them filling out another 10 episodes to bring it into the S4 Ep9 climax.

We would know by now if it was two hours, I think.

Archived