Guilty Pleasure Characters

Pinkie Baelish

For those of you too ashamed to reveal your favourite characters in fear of being blasted by fellow readers, fear not! Relish this thread, where you are offered security and shelter from judgment, and reveal your favourite guilty pleasure characters. I'll start:

Victarion Greyjoy

Shitmouth

Euron Greyjoy, despite my general dislike of one-dimensional villains

Shagwell(“Is that my fault? Women have no sense of humor.” :lol:)

Roose Bol-no wait, scratch that. No one should ever be ashamed of openly declaring their love for Roose. As I've said before, there's two kinds of ASOIAF readers. Roose Bolton fans and readers that aren't ready to accept just how much they love Roose Bolton.

Who are your guilty pleasure characters? Discuss

Vicky and the Rooster. I love reading Victarion's thought process, and I love imagining Roose speaking the words on the page in my head.

And ... well ... ummm, fuck I really dont want to say this but Daario. Things are a little less colourful in Meereen now he's outside the walls, and I just love reading about how over the top he is. I would love a Daario - Barristan interaction from a Barristan POV. There. I said it.

I am going to be the first it seems to say it, but Darkstar is a hilariously awesome character just for his tacky lines and failure at killing a 11 year old girl.

It's good to see so much Victarion love. Dude's a BAMF, but also a pretty interesting character IMO. There's something very adorable about his genuine belief that Daenerys would accept him as her husband.

Is liking Victarion actually a guilty pleasure? Seeing how he is probably the second most interesting Greyjoy in the series.

Archived