The most boring pov character?

Jon Snow R+L=J

• 4 weeks later...

I am not sure what is so boring about the Bran. Seems like we always learn something interesting from the Bran chapters. I guess if you are not as interested in the magical aspect of the world then I can understand. For me anything Dornish bores me to death.

I am not sure what is so boring about the Bran. Seems like we always learn something interesting from the Bran chapters. I guess if you are not as interested in the magical aspect of the world then I can understand. For me anything Dornish bores me to death.

You learn a thing or two, but nothing happens, ever. And I have to admit I never cared much about his dreams.

For some reason I liked Areo chapter, I liked his character and wanted to know more about him

Most boring to me would be

Bran

Damphair

And I agree Jon wildling chapters were a pain in the ass

Victarion

Asha

Theon (I really don't care about him)

Without a doubt, the later Tyrion chapters. He's literally running around with no purpose whatsoever, and shows no sign of finding one. I am sorry, but I think the character has run his course.

I agree

Either let him meet up with Dany already or get him out of the story

I was waiting for that to happen in ADWD and it pissed me off that it never did

JON SNOW!!! the chapters themselves are alright but the problem is Jon himself, blandest most morally incorruptible Eddard clone in the entire series. I could barely tolerate him in ASOS, every time I got to one of his chapters I'd groan and contemplate skipping the chapter but I had to bear through it. He gets MUCH better in ADWD when every tiny move he makes is an unbearable struggle that is endlessly scrutinized by the other Night's Watch brothers. Jon Snow is perfect as a dark anti-hero, make it happen GRRM!

Arys and Aero chapters aren't really boring, just unnecessary, those chapters could have been used for Arienne or someone more interesting.

Archived