Season 3 Soundtrack Announced

Westeros

I have the sounftrack but i'm amaze that dany's sond Drakharis is not the same that when is played in 'And Now his watch has ended' in there the song was more epic, it doesn't have the same tune.

Yeah I don't really like the soundtrack version of Dracarys.

I've done a guitar tab of 'For The Realm' but the thread hasn't been approved yet. It's a nice piece to play, and pretty easy.

Oh man that's awesome, I really want to learn that arrangement. Where did you submit it?

Love the soundtrack! Amazing! Especially love A Lannister Always Pays His Debts, Mhysa, and For the Realm! I've been adding What is Dead May Never Die and Warrier of Light to my playlist too!! Wish I could go and see all of this played by a live orchestra!!!! :)

Ugh. The very last note of Mhysa would have been absolutely perfect for a decrepit Catelyn eye-opening. Such a missed opportunity.

Glad I'm not the only one who regrets it ! This final "ding" is so creepy !

Gotta say,

I purchased all 3 season soundtracks and I can't get enough. Ramin Djawadi is amazing. Not one track to I really not dislike. Granted, I will skip a track or two, but for the most part I listen to the entire song. Absolutely worth the money IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance we could get a dedicated soundtrack thread?

Either way, pretty widely accepted that Dany gets the best music but what do people rate as her best track? One of Finale, Mother of Dragons or Mhysa for me, with Mhysa probably shading it.

Any chance we could get a dedicated soundtrack thread?

Either way, pretty widely accepted that Dany gets the best music but what do people rate as her best track? One of Finale, Mother of Dragons or Mhysa for me, with Mhysa probably shading it.

I'd say Finale for me. though Dracarys comes a close second.

Also, I'd say Theon gets the best music, with "Pay the Iron Price" being the best track.

Also, I'd say Theon gets the best music, with "Pay the Iron Price" being the best track.

Pay The Iron Price is my personal fave out of all the music done so far in the show. Don't Die With a Clean Sword and Warrior of Light are pretty badass as well, as is Dracarys(which makes the scene SO much better, IMO).

My favorite tracks would have to be:

- The King's Arrival (S1)

- Jon's Honour (S1)

- The Pointy End (S1)

- The King In The North (S1)

- The Night's Watch (S1)

- Finale (S1)

- The Throne Is Mine (S2)

- What Is Dead May Never Die (S2)

- Valar Morghulis (S2)

- Warrior of Light (S2)

- Pay The Iron Price (S2)

- Winterfell (S2)

- The Rains of Castamere (S2)

- Mother of Dragons (S2)

- A Lannister Always Pays His Debts (S3)

- Dracarys (S3)

- I Have To Go North (S3)

- Mhysa (S3)

- For The Realm (S3)

Okay I realize that was a lot, but there is just so much greatness to be found.

Archived