Season 3 Soundtrack Announced

Westeros

I've listened to Mhysa about 80 times already. Don't know if I like the rest of the season 3 soundtrack as much as season 1 & 2, but I'd take Mhysa to a desert island over everything else Djawadi has done combined.

I'd take A Lannister Always Pay His Debts as well as Mhysa and I'd be set for life.

No other love on here for Warrior of Light? :devil:

That was in my top 3 from the Season 2 Soundtrack.

I've listened to Season 3 twice and my favorites are A Lannister Always Pays His Debts, Chaos is a Ladder, Dracarys, and Heir to Winterfell.

Reek and Dracarys are my favourites. The other standouts are Mhysa and The Lannisters Send Their Regards.

No other love on here for Warrior of Light? :devil:

Theon and Stannis' themes were fantastic last season. Warrior of Light essentially summed up Stannis and Melisandre. The haunting, exotic tones in the beginning reflect the dark, mysterious magic of Melisandre, while the slow paced chords that follow after resemble the brooding majesty of Stannis. Great track.

Theon and Stannis' themes were fantastic last season. Warrior of Light essentially summed up Stannis and Melisandre. The haunting, exotic tones in the beginning reflect the dark, mysterious magic of Melisandre, while the slow paced chords that follow after resemble the brooding majesty of Stannis. Great track.

I like 'brooding majesty'. Hoping for some good variations on WoL in s4 when Stannis goes into awesome mode.

I just listened to the entire soundtrack. I have to say, it is probably the best so far. The season 2 soundtrack had some beautiful songs, but overall I was quite disappointed. This one, took me completely by surprise. I like all the songs. I still think that the soundtrack for S1 was a little bit more memorable... I could pair the songs with the scenes from that season.... now I couldn't for many of them, if it wasn't for their names.

I think this is the best out of the three so far.

Mhysa, A Lannister Always Pays His Debts, You Know Nothing...all amazing tracks. And some other great ones as well.

Archived