Candidates to take out LF

unSonofStannis

The candidates:

1. Sansa

2. Harry the Heir

3. Lord Nestor Royce

4. Lord Yohn Royce

Which one of these characters do you think will most likely take out LF and why? I think it will be Lord Nestor Royce and Lord Yohn Royce because I think Littlefinger was discussed at length at the tourney at Runestone in which Harry the Heir won.

Sansa!

Because

1. The rest of them are not important enough for the story.

2. She is his one weakness after Cat's death.

3. He trusts her lots of his plans.

4. She is learning the game of thrones from the best (coincidentally, him).

So when everyone says Sansa will be the one to take him down what do they mean by that? Is she going to kill him and if so how? Or just have him imprisoned? I want Littlefinger to get a sword put through him where Brandon wounded him in their duel.

So when everyone says Sansa will be the one to take him down what do they mean by that? Is she going to kill him and if so how? Or just have him imprisoned? I want Littlefinger to get a sword put through him where Brandon wounded him in their duel.

Take his gold, take his power, take his life... She will show him how it`s to lose everything...

-Sansa or Arya Stark: Littlefinger escaped death with Brandon Stark and a Stark needs to put it to rights. Also, he underestimates Starks' cleverness. Sansa could outsmart Littlefinger because he wouldn't expect her too, or another Stark could come fight him for a redheaded girl and this time not show mercy (which Arya would not even if he called for it).

Sansa will most likely have the opportunity (he trusts and underestimates her), she will have the motive (he ruined her family and is now advancing his designs on her), and she has a most epic method (the Moon Door). She is surely the frontrunner in the race to kill LF.

I beg to differ - winter has come and the Erie is abandoned. However, she still possesses a most epic method - the hairnet full of strangler.

Archived