How will Podrick claim the Iron Throne?

Inquisitor Glokta

Welcome to the forums!

Well not as far as:

-Tyrion and Penny are planning on creating a dwarf race in Essos

-Ned warged Joff before his death

or

-Syrio Forell is Septa Lemore

Not only are all of those true, they're all part of Bittersteel-posing-as-Bloodraven's master plan for Blackfyre restoration, aided by Ned the Polywarg. The final crown will be the restoration of Podrick Dayne, since it turns out Ned + Ashara = Darkstar which makes Ned Pod's grandpa, and since Maelys + Queen of Skagos = Ned that ties together the Blackfyre plot and also explains why unGregor will eat the new High Septon.

Podrick is obviously the descendant of the unknown son of Aegon V. If all of Aegon's children truly married for love, then one clearly married a Payne. It all fits.

Of course, Podrick will have to fight his cousin Ilyn in single combat to get the throne. ;)

• 1 year later...

Pod will take the IT in one of 2 ways. The standard Targaryen method of fire and blood. Or, my personal preference, he will take the IT was his member which is bigger and better than Tormunds. I realize the show is not cannon, but Martin has told the writers stuff, so clearly Pod's impressive member is going to have a large role to play in the end game.

So the Song of Ice and Fire represents Tormund and Podrick's member?

Guys, Pod's member is obviously the stone beast breathing shadow fire.

Stone: Becomes hard as rock.

Beast: It's very large, a "beast" compared to other pants-snakes.

Shadow fire: He's a bastard Targaryen, so his offspring would be "shadows" of the family known for fire. Like the Blackfyres.

Hey

Forget the shows. Pod is only ten - maybe 11 by now.

I know it is a bit Bold and Beautiful but I rather hope Pod is the legitimate heir to Casterly Rock and is in fact the son on Tyrion and Tysha. Tysha was after all a girl of the westerlands and was by her name (she has the Ty beginning) likely to be a distant descendant of a Lannister. Now tried and true practice when a lower class girl was knocked up by the Lord or one of his sons was to marry the girl off to a serving man of some kind - knight in service or serving man, depending on the status of the girl. So a cadet branch of a minor house ie Payne would be about the right social scale for Tysha.

Pod is just about the right age. Tyrion was about 7 when Harrenhall was held and nine when the rebellion finished. He met Tysha at 13 and presumably would have been fourteen when a child was born. So any child would be about 5 years younger than Jon. We met pod aged about 10 when Jon was 15 so the age fits perfectly.

Tywin saved him from the noose for some reason and then gave him to Tyrion.

Hey

Forget the shows. Pod is only ten - maybe 11 by now.

I know it is a bit Bold and Beautiful but I rather hope Pod is the legitimate heir to Casterly Rock and is in fact the son on Tyrion and Tysha. Tysha was after all a girl of the westerlands and was by her name (she has the Ty beginning) likely to be a distant descendant of a Lannister. Now tried and true practice when a lower class girl was knocked up by the Lord or one of his sons was to marry the girl off to a serving man of some kind - knight in service or serving man, depending on the status of the girl. So a cadet branch of a minor house ie Payne would be about the right social scale for Tysha.

Pod is just about the right age. Tyrion was about 7 when Harrenhall was held and nine when the rebellion finished. He met Tysha at 13 and presumably would have been fourteen when a child was born. So any child would be about 5 years younger than Jon. We met pod aged about 10 when Jon was 15 so the age fits perfectly.

Tywin saved him from the noose for some reason and then gave him to Tyrion.

So... the Prince that was Packing?

Archived