Victarion and Dany

TargaryenFanatic

Yeah, it seems some people think Vic is the only character in the story that isn't very smart *cough Ned cough*. Vic makes up for it with brute strength, and his knowledge of the sea.

Not to mention his skill as a lover.

It surprises me that nobody has mentioned that Victarion and Tyrion's eyes will meet across a crowded battlefield and it will be as though a thousand flowers bloomed in their arid souls. Clear those are the two who are destined to be together :love:

Holy sh*t I hope this happens! Jorah has been a poor substitute for Bronn, and it'll be comedic gold if the two funniest POVs in ADWD team up.

Yes, I think he's a constant heart.

Yep. Victarion is a great romantic. ...he may've drowned a dozen or so male prostitutes because he didn't like their smell, but he's a great romantic.

The slavers of Yunkai had trained them in the way of the seven sighs, but that was not why Victarion wanted them. His dusky woman was enough to satisfy his appetites until he could reach Meereen and claim his queen. No man had need of candles when the sun awaited him.

Yeah, it seems some people think Vic is the only character in the story that isn't very smart *cough Ned cough*. Vic makes up for it with brute strength, and his knowledge of the sea.

There's different types of smart, Victarion isn't quite there.

Not to mention his skill as a lover.

Yeah that's why his own wife would rather fuck his brother.

I agree with your thoughts, and though I don't like Dany marrying Victarion (she deserves better), the last part made me LOL. Fingers crossed.

i rly hate Dany so for me she deserves marring Jorah and run away to bear island with him and stay there

as for your post vic + dany = eternal love

well i simply dont see it happen vic is a brute without a brain he wouldn't be able to talk her into anything

and he wouldnt be able to present the advantages he brings to her

even jorah has more charm then vic and he's been after dany now for years

edit : just noticed i wrote his instead of he's

i rly hate Dany so for me she deserves marring Jorah and run away to bear island with him and stay there

as for your post vic + dany = eternal love

well i simply dont see it happen vic is a brute without a brain he wouldn't be able to talk her into anything

and he wouldnt be able to present the advantages he brings to her

even jorah has more charm then vic and his been after dany now for years

It all comes down to the sexy. Jorah and Quinten, no sexy = no lovin. Not a good sign for Vic with his smoking burnt hand.

There's different types of smart, Victarion isn't quite there.

Yeah that's why his own wife would rather fuck his brother.

I have to admit, I'm not sure where this, "Victarion is a great lover" thing is coming from. Is there any reason to think that women even find him attractive in general?

I have to admit, I'm not sure where this, "Victarion is a great lover" thing is coming from.

The man is a poet, and has the most romantic thoughts about Dany.

"Wait for me, Daenerys, I sail on winds of song."

The man is a poet, and has the most romantic thoughts about Dany.

"Wait for me, Daenerys, I sail on winds of song."

So does the noble Hizdahr, but that doesn't translate to sexy.

One big difference. Quentyn Martell wasn't Victarion Greyjoy. Victarion's so much man that Daenerys's clothes will instantly fly off of her once he enters the room and he'll nail her on top of a mountain of Yunkish bodies while he's wailing on an electric guitar.

OK, I am now convinced.

Dany has a thing for Bad Boys

When Drogon trys to light him up like Rhaegel does the Martell Kid and the Red God protects his ass from going up in smoke Dany will be on him like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

Dany has a thing for bad boys (even that's a stretch) not sad, middle aged, dim witted men. I think he'll charge in like an ediot all brawn and be like "me man you belong to me now salt wife" and Dany would be like "dracarys, now we have ships to sail to westeros without putting up with this fool for months on end."

Archived