Galactus watches Buffy: And it's all Datepalm's fault

Galactus

Yeah he goes through the portal where he's visible and turns out to be really vain :P Angels hair is a bit of a joke, but Spike doesn't seem to have done anything too elaborate...

As an interesting aside, I have heard the lack of reflection for Vampires was historically to 'mirror' their lack of a soul. So really Angel

and later Spike

should have a reflection.

Not being able to see my reflection and do my hair and makeup would really get to me, in fact I think I would sire minions whos sole purpose was to do them for me, maybe Angel and Spike did this off screen?, like a kind of unwritten thing like Jack Bauer going to the toilet.

More on topic how long have we got until Angelus makes an appearance?.

Not being able to see my reflection and do my hair and makeup would really get to me, in fact I think I would sire minions whos sole purpose was to do them for me, maybe Angel and Spike did this off screen?, like a kind of unwritten thing like Jack Bauer going to the toilet.

EDITED FOR NO SPOIL:ERZ.

Arya: might want to spoiler tag that last line.

Episode 4: Inca Mummy GIrl

Well, that's a fun title. And the next episode is "Reptile Boy"?

Exchange students!

I expect jokes at our expense from you Cordelia!

And a cursed Incan Mummy.

What kind of museum keeps valuable artifacts just lying around without a monter? And for that matter, what kind of museum doesen't check the damn corpses thoroughly before exhibiting them?

Oh Xander, don't friendzone WIllow like that.

And suddenly, random guy attacks them.

And the mummy is ome kind of life-force stealing thing?

That exchange student had the shiniest hair.

And now he's a sexy latina mummy. With skin.

Xander's spanish vocabulary: Chihauha, dorito and "Ay Caramba!"

Xander is terrible.

Okay, that Oz guy is awfully familiar, what more has he been in?

Wait, is it Joker form Mass Effect?

Incidentaly, why would an inca mummy even speak spanish?

Also, Incas didn't have a pictographic script.

Really, Xander is at his most obnoxious here.

Okay, the team is called the Razorbacks, but earlier Cordelia was cheering for the Greenbacks? Goof or intentional?

I like Ancient Inca Guardians ability to show up out of nowhere and stab people.

"You're not a praying Mantis are you?" *snerch*

Oooh and there Inca Guardian is toast.

The paralells between te sacrifice and the Slayer could be interesting.

"I'm from the contry of Leone, it's in Italy pretending to be Montana."

Willow as an inuit? LOL.

Huh, my subtitls just translated "trunks" (as in bags) to "underpants" :P Although I guess they might be looking at those too...

Willow is pretty much adorableness incarnate in that parka. (I'm now wondering if I have a thing for girls in parkas)

"Is Cordelia even from this country?" :P

"Ampata is the mummy!" "Oh good!"

So this was basically another "Xander falls for a monster" episode. It was kind of meh. Not really stand-out funny moments (although a lot of dead people, which is nice)

Death List:

Sheila's two boy toys (they had neck marks so I assume they died)

Sheila herslef (Eaten by Drusilla)

Random Guy at the PT (Killd by Spike)

Glases guy (dragged through window)

Rodney who doesen't know not to touch museum stuff (strangled by mummy)

Ampata the Exchange Student (Mummified)

Inca Guardia (Mummified)

Okay, that Oz guy is awfully familiar, what more has he been in?

Wait, is it Joker form Mass Effect?

Yes, Seth Green is Joker and is awesome. He was also in at least one of the Austin Powers as the son of Dr Evil, and he's one of the guys behind Robot Chicken.

Yes, Seth Green is Joker and is awesome. He was also in at least one of the Austin Powers as the son of Dr Evil, and he's one of the guys behind Robot Chicken.

And Chris in Family guy (and some other voices,) he's pretty great in this. Him and DB are probably doing the best post-Buffy.

Woo Hoo, my favourite Buffyverse character ever :D.

He's very fun. The flashbacks are let down substantially by the accent problem though, and when

Dru

shows up it just leaps off the end of absurd to culturally insulting :P

I'm pretty sure my sister used to write FanFiction about the 4 :lol:

And Chris in Family guy (and some other voices,) he's pretty great in this. Him and DB are probably doing the best post-Buffy.

He's very fun. The flashbacks are let down substantially by the accent problem though, and when

Dru

shows up it just leaps off the end of absurd to culturally insulting :P

It's all good fun though, a bit I laughed at was in one of the later Episodes Willow was concerned about him, with the smoking :lol:.

Eh, what about Alyson?

She's definitely doing great as well. But DB has a producer credit on Bones, and has a significant amount of creative control, including directing multiple episodes. Also he's one of two of two leads on an hour-long show, wheres Allyson is one of five on a half-hour show that gets similar ratings. I'd say she's the clear number 3 (excluding Whedon of course) though.

Eh, what about Alyson?

If it were 2005 I'd say she had a great career that was only going to get bigger. Now? I'm not a watcher of HIMYM, but how big of a character is she? And what else has she been in OTHER than that? She's had steady work, for sure, which is better than most other actors - including her former main co-star...but I don't think, at this point, I'd call her as big as Boreanaz or Green. Green's work is too diverse and he has several major credits to his name, including running Robot Chicken, and Boreanaz is one of two main characters on a show that stil draws 10,000,000 in its eighth season.

EDIT: I really wish I had read Fez's post before I repeated the same information.

The thing about vampires not having souls and reflections in the mirror makes me think of elephants and dolphins, both of whom are considered 'self-aware' because they can recognize themselves in mirrors. Not exactly the same, but its interesting that elephants and dolphins are now sometimes called 'nonhuman persons'. So they have souls but vampires don't!

I'm now sorta wanting to see an elephant slay a vampire, or even a dolphin kill a dolph-vamp.

Anyways, I love this thread. Keep 'em coming, Galactus!

I'm now sorta wanting to see an elephant slay a vampire, or even a dolphin kill a dolph-vamp.

What about a vampire elephant? How would you kill one, besides using direct sunlight? There's no way you're decapitating an elephant, and you'd only get one shot at spearing it through the heart before getting trampled to death.

What about a vampire elephant? How would you kill one, besides using direct sunlight? There's no way you're decapitating an elephant, and you'd only get one shot at spearing it through the heart before getting trampled to death.

I do like the idea of one elephant using his tusks to stake an elephant vamp.

Archived