When Tyrion meets Dany, what will his first words be?

Lord Damian

T: "So ser Grandfather over there told me you know batshit about your mad father. So let me start from the beggining - you are a product of a rape..."

D: "Dracarys"

T: "Mad King's daughter indeed..."

Jorah and Plum will speak first and then tyrion will interrupt...

Tyrion: Pardon your grace but i believe introductions are needed i am tyrion lannister of catserly rock, kinslayer, wanted for death and more commonly known as the imp, and now that we are introduced i would like nothing better then to help you kill my family, you see they are a unkind bunch.

Dany will stand confused, then barristan will interrupt Kinslayer?

Tyrion: yes kinslayer, after all killing your father the most powerful man in westros is a serious crime...

Why would I be miserable, if they both die it will be the best thing to happen in the series since Roose Bolton was reborn as Azor Ahai.

Well thats preposterous but so is Azor Ahai being a real person so w/e. I have a feeling Mel is severely misunderstanding her religion.

Something along the lines of

"Well, well. That is a very large khalasar at your back. Who did you have to fuck to get it?"

Dany: "....Rhakaro, put him in chains. Drogon could use a snack."

Rhakaro: "Blood of my blood, it will be done."

Tyrion: "It was a jape.."

Dany: "The dragon is not laughing. Are you, Drogon?"

Drogon: "YUM!"

I am betting Brown Ben will send him as a representative of the Second Sons when a meeting of Dany's alliance governors is called. He would probably meet with Barristan first, and they will have much to discuss. Dany herself will be presented with him, and some words will have to be exchanged to the effect of explaining the theory that he is a rebel against his family and has thrown his lot in with Dany. ADWD has shown she has learned to be wary of tenuous allies and trust almost no one, and TWOW may offer an interesting dynamic of Tyrion worming his way into her trust to offer his insights and wisdom.

I would expect at some point he will tell her about the incest between his brother and sister. She may have already heard rumors about this, and be the one to ask him about it. He also has to explain about fAegon, though he himself isn't too sure about his authenticity and can leave Dany with plenty of doubt as well. Hopefully she will be smart enough to recognize him as the "mummer's dragon". But as the the very first thing, after perfunctory greetings, he could do well to mention saving his life in Daznak's Pit. (I bet in the show, in a minor break with the book, he does witness the dragon's arrival and taming.)

Archived