Character you'll defend no matter what?

~DarkHorse~

Lol, don't be such a spoils sport.

Personally, I think there are so many characters that need to be defended- because they are 'Grey Characters' and easily misunderstood and judged harshly.

Then again, a good action doesn't erase a bad one nor a bad action a good one has been established time and again on this story.

This isn't the kind of Twillight saga that kids could fight over which team is superior.

In adult fantasy, every character has a realistic motivation because they are as good as they are evil, as brave as they are coward or as honorable as they are dishonorable.

jon and beleive it or not varys unless there is a huge reveal that hes actually a douche i truly beleive that he is trying to save the realm maybe the world from the others

Im the same I dont know where all the "Varys is evil" stuff comes from. I think he is the only game player who can be considered good. Also I will defend Jon through the 7 hells and back.

To bad if the White Walker's attack King's Landing lets see how the game goes then.

Then again, the White Walkers have their own agenda too and they are not going to stop just because the nobles are fighting for the Iron Throne.

If fact, the more the casualties the better for them (more soldiers for their army).

` I'll defend anyone who's name is being besmirched.

But I make it my duty to defend the truly honorable Eddard Stark. A man like Ned shouldn't have to be defended, but I can't stand for him to be called dumb or stupid. Anyone with that opinion knows nothing about honor and doing the right thing.

I defend his children by extension, even Sansa (on most things).

I don't defend Cat as she has her champions, but the criticism she receives is mind-boggling to me. I'm not sure where it comes from.

I'll defend The Ned under any circumstances. It's not his fault he had the balls to stick to his honor and it's only partly his fault that I'm just a double crossing asshole.

Fully agree with this Baelish.

The Ned deserves that atleast.

Archived