LGBTQ The Next

Stubby

I was attempting to explain the way in which that word is offensive. I was not saying you were intending to deny my gender, but that whether intended or not that is the effect of using that word. The cliff notes version is the word is offensive, you didn't know that, you didn't mean that, I acknowledge you didn't know that and that you didn't mean that. Anything more than that is in delving into WHY the word is offensive and nothing to do with your intent or your behaviour.

ETA: Was posting while you posted that Terra, won't be any more from me.

So, can Sci be the treasurer for LGBT town?

Undersecretary of Agriculture?

What? You know you need some token breeders in government to make that shit look good...

Pfft pretty sure I've done more breeding than you. I demand the cushiest high profile yet actual work-free job available (in Australian political terms I call Minister for Sport)

If I am ever the democratically elected leader of LGBT town, then I will make sure it's a sovereign city state as Mayor just isn't extravagant enough a title for me. I don't think I trust your economic credentials enough to make you treasurer, but Undersecretary of Agriculture seems like a reasonable position for our token breeder. Probably also want a second token breeder in defense, a good masculine chest thumper for that position (so I'm sorry, you're out there too).

ETA:

Pfft pretty sure I've done more breeding than you. I demand the cushiest high profile yet actual work-free job available (in Australian political terms I call Minister for Sport)

I'm sorry, the Minister for Sport is required to actually know something about sport. And no, professional men hugging is not a sport.

Pretty sure I'm running for <insert fabulous title for overall leader> not Minister for Sport. You can have...Health. Sorry, it's not cushy, but someone who has given birth and been hit by a truck has a reasonable amount of hands on experience with the health care system!

Probably also want a second token breeder in defense, a good masculine chest thumper for that position (so I'm sorry, you're out there too).

Assuming my interest in male undergarments precludes me from declaring wasteful preemptive wars or clandestine violation of civil liberties?

Sorry Karaddin, but that smells awfully heterophobic. When will the straights get their chance?!

That's right. I'm playing the het-card bitches!

Pretty sure I know more than you (Starcraft is not a sport no matter what you say)

they have trophies and competitions and stuff so it's at least as legitimate a sport as "badminton" or "rugby"

A very prudent decision, Minister.

No, it seems very perverse to appoint a straight guy (you're straight, right?) to the Chief of "Staff." C'mon, what next, appointing Robin Hill to Secretary of State? Pffffft.

Archived