TTTNE 392: Getting there is half the fun...

felice

It would make things less confusing you know, just saying. :P

Then let me introduce you to everybody's favourite Shadow. She likes to be confusing for some reason. ;)

I am pretty sure she is a she, though.

Hi thread, mmmm I can get on the lunch waggon

It's 8am here, so I can offer a homemade banana chocolate chip muffin?

And I have no idea what an evil bonus paragraph is :blushing:

Lily Valley- that sounds amazingly fun! I hope you will share pics with us?

How are all the Spammers of the world?

I have been working out and I restarted the c25k (on week 4 today) and I have lost exactly 1 pound :(

However, my chubby little doggy has trimmed down (I make him walk/jog/hike with me) so that's a plus.

Edit: haven't had coffee yet and have confused two of my favorite Oregonians!

Go lady O! Keep running! I can offer my favorite craigslist ad of the day. I love missed connections and this one's a WIN!

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/mis/3936333706.html

Thanks! That ad is quite something... The punisher sounds really scary :uhoh:

This refers to the pictionary. Only Pebble and I know it. ;)

Ah. Then I don't feel like such a :dunce: then :)

You guys sure you didn't send it to me? I'm on my third draft and there are whole passages in this sentence obscured by my tears.... :eek:

Lady O- I was thinking I wouldn't be the punisher for all the tea in china if the lady who posted was THAT MAD!

I'm curious to see if you take up the challange. :love:

You guys sure you didn't send it to me? I'm on my third draft and there are whole passages in this sentence obscured by my tears.... :eek:

Lady O- I was thinking I wouldn't be the punisher for all the tea in china if the lady who posted was THAT MAD!

No trust me, I'm certain what I sent Buck was worse, I wanted to make up for her not having to draw anything all game. :devil:

Besides I sent this to Buck after she said all sentences had been posted. If I understand correctly its the last round so my Paragraph (Yes I don't even pretend its a sentience) is a bonus feature. Of course my Paragraph may be even more impossible with my spelling and typing skillz.

Happy Friday everyone!

:love:

I forgot to eat for a couple of days. And now I do and it is bad :ninja:

I've eaten for you, not to worry. I'll just transfer some o dat energy.

Speaking of food I just saw a film, Today's special, about a guy who goes back to work in his parents Indian restaurant. It was a cute film, full of food love, and now I just really really want Indian food! Even though I am quite full. I had fresh made pasta with marinated chicken breast, oven baked in mushrooms, peppers, cream and topped with aged cheese. Home made and delicious! Om nom nom :D So no more food tonight.

And now I have watched Anna Karenina (1997) :crying: It's always depressing, but I just love it.

Sophie Marceau is the most beautiful woman on earth. Also, Sean Bean is in it. :P

And now I have watched Anna Karenina (1997) :crying: It's always depressing, but I just love it.

Sophie Marceau is the most beautiful woman on earth. Also, Sean Bean is in it. :P

Oh hi Eyron! Also, since i haven't seen that movie, does Sean Bean die in it?

Archived