TTTNE 392: Getting there is half the fun...

felice

Lady Ohhhh. :love:

Hope we are all doing well. Been sipping stouts and thinking about winter (it is coming you know! :closedeyes: ) think the Air conditioning is helping with my Winter whims... I hate summer. Truly, no joke. Fall and spring are my favorites. Summer in the (not exactly) Frozen North, has been hot.

I am so jealous you have an air conditioner. I don't know why we don't, but we don't. I don't like Summer either, but it is my namesake, even though I was born in Spring. Crazy parents. What were they thinking?

And your KFC bucket hat is making me hungry for some fried chicken...

No, a much, much smaller local con last weekend.

Smaller cons are a lot of fun. And less stressful. Did you dress up? Find any cool goodies? I always manage to spend way too much because I find a comic or toy that I just *have* to have. And then I feel guilty for splurging :lol:

Edit: Space Bandito: has your AV always played his guitar?? Why am I now just noticing this?!

Wow. That is a lot of spam. :wideeyed:

Watched all the TB episodes up to the end of season 5. Now wondering if I want to continue with season 6. I heard some bad comments about it. :idea:

Also, changed my avatar for the thread.

Cute. :wub:

I never knew I would be one of the few people changing my avatar ... I remember more people used to do it for some reason. :dunno:

Pebbles :angry:

What did Pebble do to you?

Morning spammers. Pebbles, I'm dyin here trying to finish my own task. Sheesh.

In the news:

My son has made me an offer I cannot refuse.

If I am willing to dress as the Wicked Witch of the West for Mardi Gras, he will gather an army of flying monkeys to pull my float for the St. Anne parade. I admit to being a little rattled that he selected this PARTICULAR costume for me, but I took it.

Those of you unfamiliar with the parade, it is the funnest thing ever. An all do it yourself parade that celebrates the dead of the community from the year before and ends with a ceremony at the river.

Here's some pictures: https://www.google.c...ay.html;620;412

I'm gonna make sure that he's got 4 to pull. Two to work and two to rest. I've got my cowardly lion co-rider. I think the others will be easy enough to fill in. Wheeeeeee!

Morning spammers. Pebbles, I'm dyin here trying to finish my own task. Sheesh.

In the news:

My son has made me an offer I cannot refuse.

If I am willing to dress as the Wicked Witch of the West for Mardi Gras, he will gather an army of flying monkeys to pull my float for the St. Anne parade. I admit to being a little rattled that he selected this PARTICULAR costume for me, but I took it.

Those of you unfamiliar with the parade, it is the funnest thing ever. An all do it yourself parade that celebrates the dead of the community from the year before and ends with a ceremony at the river.

Here's some pictures: https://www.google.c...ay.html;620;412

I'm gonna make sure that he's got 4 to pull. Two to work and two to rest. I've got my cowardly lion co-rider. I think the others will be easy enough to fill in. Wheeeeeee!

I think you should take him up on his offer, but make sure to practice your evil, cackling laugh first. Wouldn't want to break character in the middle of the parade. ;)

Archived