FEMA camps?

The Crow

I thought it was well established that the Moon landing was staged on Venus?

They had a hell of a time keeping all the dinosaurs and Venusian tribal peoples out of the shot- all of that excitement is why NASA forgot to add stars to the backdrop.

Another good Conspiracy Theory: (Insert Brand Here) Chicken makes black men sterile, and is part of a plot to destroy the black race. But if the Shadow Government has a sterilizing agent that can differentiate between races, and is bent on destroying one race in particular; why not dump the shit in the water?

When people realize that the main stream media is just propaganda, and that the Republicans and democrats are both controlled by the same entity, they can begin their waking up process.

It is called Divide and Conquer, and it is an age old truth that was mentioned 3000 years ago in Sun Tzu's "Art of War".

They find a few issues that the population is divided on, and use them for political campaigns.

Abortion, tax rates, Wars in Middle East, Trayvon Martin Shooting, Gay rights... etc. They thn talk about these issues constantly in order to create a divide amongst the citizens. No one wants to blame the government for our problems, because they are too busy fighting and blaming each other.

I think the challenge is you have to give us hard evidence if we are going to revolt.

There are too many conspiracies to shift through, some with implications so dire we should overturn society.

But before we do that we need real proof.

No one wants to blame the government for our problems, because they are too busy fighting and blaming each other.

I've got to disagree with you there- there are a lot of people blaming the government for anything and everything.

But before we do that we need real proof.

You'll never be a good conspiracy theorist with that attitude. You think Alex Jones and Whitley Strieber bother looking for proof?

Anyway, all the "proof" a conspiracy theorist needs are some newspaper clippings. It worked for Charles Fort.

Is it possible that the US government would be willing to round up a large group of citizens and place them in concentration camps? Ask any Japanese American old enough to be alive during WWII and they will tell you the answer is definitively yes. More generally the use of concentration camps has been a frequent theme through the 20th century and has appeared in various forms through history (though perhaps without the scope used by various regimes throughout the 20th century). It seems that it is one of those horrors that any human society has the potential of falling into under the wrong circumstances and hence one that we must always be on guard against. If you want to believe that rounding up Illegal Immagrants into camps has not been discussed by some in our country or that there wasn't at least some discussion at some level of putting Arab Americans into camps after 9/11 you are naive. So the possibility is always with us and given the erosion of civil liberties we have suffered in the last 12 years, the risk is probably greater than it has been for a long time.

That being said, this particular set of fears does not seem to have any roots in reality. FEMA being used as an instrument of repression has been a meme popular in the tinfoil hat set for 20 or more years now and has never been any truth outside of the delusional rantings of the irrationally paranoid. FEMA struggles to manage localized disasters. It would be a pathetic instrument with which to attempt any kind of nationwide totalitarian take-over. I give such stories as much creedence as fears about a UN takeover of the US or Obama being a secret Muslim.

More importantly, when they start putting people in camps, you'll know. Cause it will have popular support.

Very true. Not only has the US used internment (FEMA) camps before, but they will again.

I think that they WANT to do it. They are using the media to rile up racial tentions that could easily spiral out of control (thank god they are failing). I think that they are hoping that things will get bad enough to warrant martial law. They want us disarmed, and they just signed the UN small arms treaty against the wishes of the public.

I hope I am wrong, but I actually think that the world is getting ready to go to shit.

Um, you also completely failed to read my post except the part that you could use to support your particular thesis. Let me reiterate in a simplified form: While history teaches there is reason to always be on watch for such nightmarish abuses as concentration camps, none of the purported evidence that their implementation in the US is emanate hold any water to either the factual or basic reasoning tests. Please don't take my post as supporting your position because it was not in any way intended to do so. Just because I don't trust our government doesn't mean I believe every insane theory regarding what it has allegedly has done or is planning to do. I always have my bullshit filters active and updated and they kick this stuff out.

Um, you also completely failed to read my post except the part that you could use to support your particular thesis. Let me reiterate in a simplified form: While history teaches there is reason to always be on watch for such nightmarish abuses as concentration camps, none of the purported evidence that their implementation in the US is emanate hold any water to either the factual or basic reasoning tests. Please don't take my post as supporting your position because it was not in any way intended to do so. Just because I don't trust our government doesn't mean I believe every insane theory regarding what it has allegedly has done or is planning to do. I always have my bullshit filters active and updated and this stuff doesn't pass through them.

I certainly dont believe every conspiracy theory out there either.

But I do believe that there are FEMA camps because Col. Oliver North helped devise the plan during the Reagan administration. It is called REX 84. FEMA camps are not just for weather emergencies, but for any emergency, such as rebellion and civil war.

You can choose to believe what you wish. But I am just telling you that the media is a device used to control your thoughts and perception, not to keep you informed. I suggest you start reading your news on the internet.

I am finished for now. I learned a long time ago not to waste my energy on people who refuse to wake up.

They had a hell of a time keeping all the dinosaurs and Venusian tribal peoples out of the shot- all of that excitement is why NASA forgot to add stars to the backdrop.

Another good Conspiracy Theory: (Insert Brand Here) Chicken makes black men sterile, and is part of a plot to destroy the black race. But if the Shadow Government has a sterilizing agent that can differentiate between races, and is bent on destroying one race in particular; why not dump the shit in the water?

Don't be silly. All black people have Brita filters now.

Incidentally, this thread could probably be recycled for the next thread studying how conspiracy theories start and form. The only trope that I haven't seen used so far is a reference to sheeple, although the "you refuse to wake up" or "you're afraid to believe" is pretty close.

Conspiracy Theory = Truths that the government doesnt want you to know.

They use people called 'shills' to come up with crazy bullshit like 'reptilians' and 'Nibiru' so that open minded people who are capable of thinking outside of the box read it and think that all 'conspiracy theorists' are lunatics.

You have to be able to discern the truth from the bullshit.

9/11 for example. Anyone with a brain knows that the 911 commission was complete bullshit. They didnt even mention WTC building 7 that turned to dust in mid air, and wasnt hit with an airplane. But the gov is quick to label anyone who is intelligent enough not to believe it as a conspiracy theorist.

When people realize that the main stream media is just propaganda, and that the Republicans and democrats are both controlled by the same entity, they can begin their waking up process.

Nonsense. Everyone knows that the dems and repubs are both controlled by two of the same entities, not one.

They're called self-interest and opportunism.

Nonsense. Everyone knows that the dems and repubs are controlled by two entities, not one.

They're called self-interest and opportunism.

They are controlled by large international banks and international corporations.

Lobbyism is the key to their power. They buy our government officials and use them for their own benefit. If the Representatives and Senators were doing for 'We the People', then why are they re-elected year after year, and hover at <10% approval ratings? It is because they dont serve us.

Look at all the banks andmilitary industrial corporations that always fund the campaigns of both parties. No matter which candidate wins, they got to their position because these companies put them there.

I thought you were not wasting your time on those who won't wake up? Or was "I'm finished" just for the next eleven minutes?

The joke is on you. Keep voting for you false left-right paradigm, neither of which is ever going to do anything for you... unless you build weapons or print cash...

Look at all the banks andmilitary industrial corporations that always fund the campaigns of both parties. No matter which candidate wins, they got to their position because these companies put them there.

we can explain that without recourse to conspiracism, though.

More importantly, when they start putting people in camps, you'll know. Cause it will have popular support.

That was certainly the case with Native Americans in the 19th century and the Japanese during WWII.

Incidentally, this thread could probably be recycled for the next thread studying how conspiracy theories start and form. The only trope that I haven't seen used so far is a reference to sheeple, although the "you refuse to wake up" or "you're afraid to believe" is pretty close.

The site I linked to in post #8 was called dailysheeple, so we hit that trope early on.

If you want to get upset about the government interning millions of people without being labeled a nut-job, talk about the War on Drugs. It's no secret, and it is a travesty.

I certainly dont believe every conspiracy theory out there either.

But I do believe that there are FEMA camps because Col. Oliver North helped devise the plan during the Reagan administration. It is called REX 84. FEMA camps are not just for weather emergencies, but for any emergency, such as rebellion and civil war.

You can choose to believe what you wish. But I am just telling you that the media is a device used to control your thoughts and perception, not to keep you informed. I suggest you start reading your news on the internet.

I am finished for now. I learned a long time ago not to waste my energy on people who refuse to wake up.

Um, I do read most of my news on the internet. From as large a variety of sources as I have time to go through. I am awake and aware but I'm also skeptical and analytic. And much of your current line paranoia simply doesn't hold up. I've encountered fears surrounding what is termed Rex 84 before as well as Garden Plot. Mostly from sites that don't supply sources or documentation. Rather under those names or different names its almost certain that at various times the US government has had various plans to attempt to maintain control in the face of wide-spread civil disorder or a cataclysmic disaster. Specifically the theories around Rex 84 date back to the early 80's, when the government would certainly have had emergency plans to try to maintain some level of order in the case of nuclear war. I'm equally sure that there are plans in place to maintain some level of control in the case such events as the outbreak of a society crippling disease or similar natural disaster. The existence of these kind of plans doesn't not mean there is a current scheme running that would implement marshal law in anything except extreme situations. Its easy to take diverse pieces of information out of context and then stitch them together into a sensational "truth".

Archived