Actions and things you find cringe worthy

Toxspecific

Cersei remilitarizing the Faith and thinking how smart she is for doing so.

Lol yes. Cersei was thinking that even Tywin would be jealous of her then. What a foolish move. Pretty much all of Cersei's brilliant moves made me cringe because you could see how everything was going to come back and bite her in the ass.

Lol yes. Cersei was thinking that even Tywin would be jealous of her then. What a foolish move. Pretty much all of Cersei's brilliant moves made me cringe because you could see how everything was going to come back and bite her in the ass.

Perfect time to bring up this quote, which is so cringeworthy it's hilarious.

She wanted to see if it would be as easy with a woman as it had always been with Robert. Ten thousand of your children perished in my palm, Your Grace, she thought, slipping a third finger into Myr. Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all those pale sticky princes. You claimed your rights, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs.

And I mean cringe worthy with a specific meaning; just state stuff in the series that makes you cringe with annoyance. For example when that cowardly piece of psychotic crap Joffrey brags about how he is going to kill his enemies, makes you wanna grab him and dump him in acid. That sort of annoyance.

Mine is Dany's almost attempt at learning something about Westeros. I mean it was like

Dany: Ser Barristan

Ser Barristan: ?

Dany: tell me about my father plz

Ser Barristan: ok

Dany: the whole story

Ser Barristan: he was a good

Dany: Good tell me more

See Barristan: but sometimes he cold be very cruel and

Dany: Ser Barristan stop I don't wanna hear it

Ser Barristan: ok

That's really not how it went. You're making it seem as if she didn't care to hear about Westeros, she said that she wasn't ready to hear the information and that she would be ready eventually.

It bothered me that Arianne Martell used Ser Arys' attraction to scheme.

Joffrey telling Sansa that he'll give her Robb's head. Right after he made her look at Ned's head.

Dany putting the Starks and the Lannisters into the same category.

"Where do whores go?"

Cersei thinking that she was Tywin with tits.

Bran warging Hodor.

Bran potentially eating the Reeds? that was freaky.

That's really not how it went. You're making it seem as if she didn't care to hear about Westeros, she said that she wasn't ready to hear the information and that she would be ready eventually.

That's like me and math tests: I really wanted to pass them, but when I started to take them, I realized that I didn't know anything. I failed that math test.

Penny's existence.

Anytime Dany moons over Daario. "oh dear, Daario is coming! Should I wear my beautiful Qartheen dress that exposes my breast so he can express his excitement at seeing it by obscenely rubbing the hilt of his dagger and arakh? I do so love the way his gold tooth winks at me in the light. Oh, my dear Daario. You must go away! No, come back! No, I shall give you as a hostage lest I be tempted more by your blue three pronged beard. Wait..is that the glint of a gold tooth I see on the horizon? Is that my Daario? Oh Daario, my captain!"

UGH.

Daario and Penny. The worst characters in the entire series.

Anytime Dany moons over Daario. "oh dear, Daario is coming! Should I wear my beautiful Qartheen dress that exposes my breast so he can express his excitement at seeing it by obscenely rubbing the hilt of his dagger and arakh? I do so love the way his gold tooth winks at me in the light. Oh, my dear Daario. You must go away! No, come back! No, I shall give you as a hostage lest I be tempted more by your blue three pronged beard. Wait..is that the glint of a gold tooth I see on the horizon? Is that my Daario? Oh Daario, my captain!"

UGH.

J'adore.

Mmmmm where do I start? How about Shagwell in general, Biter, Patchface, the Mountain, Polliver, Varys, sometimes all the Greyjoy brothers except Damphair, sometimes Littlefinger, Joffrey's (worm lips) as described by Sansa, and finally for now, the Kindly Man and the House of Black and White priests. Yep all of those characters deserve a cringe I think. Not the Boltons so much cause they have Other blood, so they aren't fully human, so they actually have an excuse for being strange. And I see Cersei as being more misguided and paranoid than anything, so I don't cringe about her or fear her, if anything I feel sorry for her and her life, the tragedy of it all and how she embraces it and being bad.

Archived