Actions and things you find cringe worthy

Toxspecific

Thank you for accepting that there is at least a possibility they could be up to something.

I think they want to wipe out magic! Thats pretty much the point of their conspiracy I believe.

That sounds quite logical. Whenever Bran would mention anything that even hinted magic or otherworldliness maester Luwin would call it folly or imaginary despite the evidence (which was meager because there was no physical evidence, only rumors and hearsay, but alot of hearsay from numerous individuals). Information received from beyond the wall was substantial, but maester Luwin never accepted it.

Theon as Reek, I know it's horrible he's been through a tragedy and stuff but his whole ark as Reek is gross and I hate the dude. And his rhyming is annoying.

Littlefinger perving on Sansa in his sick obsession for her to be his mini Catelyn

Lysa in how she babied and spoiled Robert Arryn or just Lysa period.

When Eddard goes to visit Robert's bastards (Gendry at Tobho Mott's, Barra at the brothel) with his Stark cloak and his f***ing guardsmen. Goddammit Ned, you might as well take the standard bearers, have trumpets to herald your coming and pages shouting "make way for Lord Eddard Stark, the Hand of the King" ! As subtle as a warhammer, sometimes I think Cersei was right: Robert was the clever one... That was when I knew Ned was a dead man walking.

And uh, what else. Oh yeah, Daario acting like he's a major badass. Ser Barristan please kill him.

Daario's (non-heroic, non-glorious, humiliating, unmourned) death cannot come soon enough. Cringeworthy indeed.

Perfect time to bring up this quote, which is so cringeworthy it's hilarious.

Why does she lick it?!! This is why I take GRRM with a pinch of salt when he lambasts people for their 'prudishness' over sex scenes, and insists it's about realism rather than titilation.

But the most cringeworthy thing about this line is knowing that it will probably find it's way into the show...

When Qhorin sent Jon to kill Ygritte conveniently away from the group and then was like "Oh, you didn't kill her, no biggie, it's not like we are on a secret crucial mission and you have to obey me or anything..." The whole sequence is just so dumb, like straight out of the worst kind of hack fantasy where logic doesn't matter, everything has to make the Main Hero look good.

Yeah that was really silly. Worst thing is, if he had just obeyed Qhorin and killed Ygritte, he wouldn't have ended up having to kill Qhorin.

Dany's bleeding heart messiah complex and referring to her rabble as her children makes me cringe.

'I am no Lord/Knight/Ser' gets a little cringeworthy after the 100th time. Isn't anyone in Westeros a Lord/Knight/Ser?

Also, any POV description of bowel movements or masturbation. Is that really nescessary, George?

Any time Janos Slynt talks about himself in the 3rd person.

This. What a douche

This and what Val said about Shireen.

I hate Val for what she said about Shireen.

A cringe worthy thing for me is when people act like the theory that Jon is AA/PtwP/three heads/KitN/King of Westeros etc, etc is already a fact, which it is still far from.

And I know its from the TV show, but when Maester Luwin got stabbed I cringed.

Theon as Reek, I know it's horrible he's been through a tragedy and stuff but his whole ark as Reek is gross and I hate the dude. And his rhyming is annoying.

Littlefinger perving on Sansa in his sick obsession for her to be his mini Catelyn

Lysa in how she babied and spoiled Robert Arryn or just Lysa period.

:agree: I completely forgot how creepy Littlefinger is, and really how is that possible. I would be okay with Robert Arryn shouting for the bad man to fly in Littlefinger's case, and it would be one of the few times I would allow his existence.

Dany's thoughts about Quent: "If only he had been as handsome as his friend."

*wince*

I quite enjoy this actually

it shows that women also has standards, and not only men have the privilege in choosing the prettiest bride

I quite enjoy this actually

it shows that women also has standards, and not only men have the privilege in choosing the prettiest bride

Oh its not her turning him down that makes me wince. Its the "I wont form an alliance with this guy because hes not hot." I dont care if she didnt marry him. Quentyn would have been a handy link to Westeros in some form.

Oh its not her turning him down that makes me wince. Its the "I wont form an alliance with this guy because hes not hot." I dont care if she didnt marry him. Quentyn would have been a handy link to Westeros in some form.

Yeah looking that way it actually is annoying

Dany was very annoying to me in ADWD

She is just so stupid at this point. I mean she doesn't know anything about westeros aside from what her brother told her which is far from accurate. And she turns down a powerful ally just because he is not attractive enough. I swear if she wins in the end I will be pissed.

She is just so stupid at this point. I mean she doesn't know anything about westeros aside from what her brother told her which is far from accurate. And she turns down a powerful ally just because he is not attractive enough. I swear if she wins in the end I will be pissed.

she turns down ships, an ally and has three beasts as pets

She needs to woman up I'm very pissed off with this Meereen crap

I do think that had the Fighting Pit debacle not occurred, she may have struck some sort of deal with him. But, initially, Dany didnt give Quentyn any indication that she would do this. This is actually what pisses me off the most.

Anytime Dany moons over Daario. "oh dear, Daario is coming! Should I wear my beautiful Qartheen dress that exposes my breast so he can express his excitement at seeing it by obscenely rubbing the hilt of his dagger and arakh? I do so love the way his gold tooth winks at me in the light. Oh, my dear Daario. You must go away! No, come back! No, I shall give you as a hostage lest I be tempted more by your blue three pronged beard. Wait..is that the glint of a gold tooth I see on the horizon? Is that my Daario? Oh Daario, my captain!"

UGH.

That is foo funny!

Archived